• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [9.2] ForgottenL | High Rate Fun | Rebirth| 10+ Events| MOUNTS |UPDATED

Website translation.(Done)
Freeze dodge rune.(Done)
New Temple.(In progress)
2 outfit quests.(In progress)
Clock rune.(In progress)

What does a clock rune do? :O

this rune will teleported you 5 seconds back after you use it, example I used the gem at position X, then i moved away, then by FORCE i will get teleported back at that position X with same health/mana, this is a good way to escape your enemies!

Last edited:
Upcoming feature: -Marijuana – When you use that item it gives you 75kk regeneration/per sec it lasts for 20 minutes after that you will be walking slowly for 1 min.

this rune will teleported you 5 seconds back after you use it, example I used the gem at position X, then i moved away, then by FORCE i will get teleported back at that position X with same health/mana, this is a good way to escape your enemies!
Amazing idea.

|Very good server|
Bring
Up
My
PS: Im in one of the ss, i think the one that shows the temple, im the one in GM outfit, remember to check this server, you will see the fun :)

Back