• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then sorry that's your own internet
Lol stupid. It's not internet fault, but their fault. OTS should be hosted in NL and it's hosted on east coast of USA in Wilmington. So that's why ppl from EU got high ping and from USA lower. For you to live much closer and still have high ping means your internet sucks. Because i live in Poland and on some USA OTS i had ping similar to yours.

^ yeah with a good ISP you won't have high ping across the world... ROFL people learn how shit fucking works.
Server is fucked for EU players now even if they get it online just cuz it's hosted in USA

Where can I even get the custom client at? I can't find the download.

To my understanding it was going to be hosted in the Netherlands, so explain to me how it's my fault that I thought I was getting a 100 ping there not the US

To my understanding it was going to be hosted in the Netherlands, so explain to me how it's my fault that I thought I was getting a 100 ping there not the US
You knew it's hosted in USA lol. You even replied to comment about that. xD

Can someone give me the info to login to the server, ip etc. as a new player I don't know what it is and this post gives no information about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back