• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw its 12noon. lol. Its 2:03am and timer has 9 hours and 57 mins left.=3am plus 9hours 12noon.
Yea but for some reason he said that's when the site releases.....Server releases an hour after that

Can we get a feel on what donations are going to be like?
I believe their was premmy before which gave like access to special TPs, and extra bonuses, I really hope there won't be grade sets and stuff like that in the donation shop, personally if their is, I probably won't be playing too much myself

I believe their was premmy before which gave like access to special TPs, and extra bonuses, I really hope there won't be grade sets and stuff like that in the donation shop, personally if their is, I probably won't be playing too much myself
I don't think he would put items like that in the shop. Probably similar to how Fare had it set up.

Na bro he already said there wont be such stuff :)

So the timer ends at 6pm in my country(holland) so the site comes online at 6 so you can create account and then at 7 you can go play the game?

Going to fix all current vocations when I get home in 3 hours. xx

Last edited:
Just checked my connection to the website ip and im standing on 200ping. :confused: Hope i dont lagg to much.

Just checked my connection to the website ip and im standing on 200ping. :confused: Hope i dont lagg to much.
Exactly what I'm afraid of, server should be hosted in Sweden. Not saying it's closer or farther away, but just have known them to have better hosters

I'll be joining you guys for the start i suppose. This will be some good entertainment for awhile. Although i never played any of the previous versions so I'm screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back