• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright sir summ. Ill take some time to explain the admin something. I have the files on my local laptop which i didnt have access to for the last 2 days. I dont know if you have problems in real life but I do. I do this as a hobby. I'm sorry to delay the start but since you naver gave a small fk about this server why now? I had multiple betas online on full content to test the server. People sae my work. I am not requird to proof you sh1t to be honest.

we will put thr server online once we have everything done. Til then have fun discussing.
Regards, blazed
Okay let's put one thing out there... Those "Beta's" lasted like 1-2 days from what I remember nd I never seen anything new that was added

I wasn't invited to any other the betas so neither did I. I mean be glad an actually pvp/rpg server is starting back up lol. Have you seen the other shit thats out. I literally mean shit. lol.
@Blazed Druid Hope everything works out bro. Msg me if you need anything.

Ye its true that @Blazed Druid should have done everything untill today but it wasnt the case, hes a human like we are, he said already like 5 times that he got problems right now either u guys dont read or are retarded for real if u cant wait 1 day u dont deserve to play.

shit happens, me and a friend waiting for this, but well i work so i don't care if i have to wait a day or two, good luck we still waiting for this, hope tomorrow it works!

Okay let's put one thing out there... Those "Beta's" lasted like 1-2 days from what I remember nd I never seen anything new that was added
ehm not wanting to " fight " you again but you played 1 day ^^ the beta went on with new people since the polaks quit and you didnt login anymore.

Alright sir summ. Ill take some time to explain the admin something. I have the files on my local laptop which i didnt have access to for the last 2 days. I dont know if you have problems in real life but I do. I do this as a hobby. I'm sorry to delay the start but since you naver gave a small fk about this server why now? I had multiple betas online on full content to test the server. People sae my work. I am not requird to proof you sh1t to be honest.

we will put thr server online once we have everything done. Til then have fun discussing.
Regards, blazed

I do not have to write something everyday when I have nothing to say to be recognized as following a certain project.
Furthermore you are right that you do not have to prove anything but you are going to open a server project of yours, you should be willing and it should be your desire to hype your player base with some insane new features and content by building a proper teaser thread. Something players can discuss on while waiting for the project to go live.

Anyway keep going, looking forward to see it go live asap.

Too bad due to the unfortunate delay I can't afford the time to play, I was so curious about how the server's gonna kick off and I was willing to do it today but yea, I bet you've never seen a server with an exact, correct launch time, but yea shit happens, good luck anyways I'll be checking the website when it's up, don't disappoint @Fare lol

The server will go on. I'm repeating myself but well. Be patient ^^ it sucks but I cant change it.

Last edited:
I hope you launch it earlier today. I won't be available in 10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back