• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright the one thing I kinda of dislike about the equipment system is that you can gain eq that you can't even really use yet. I feel like if I can get the items I should be able to wear them. Or just lower the level req on items a little bit

~Edit~ Did you happen to add more Grade sets, because you did state you doubled the content.

Alright the one thing I kinda of dislike about the equipment system is that you can gain eq that you can't even really use yet. I feel like if I can get the items I should be able to wear them. Or just lower the level req on items a little bit
That's pretty much the main thing I didn't like about the server. Like if you're lucky enough to get such a good item you SHOULD be able to use it. But instead with the level requirement it lessens the value.

That's pretty much the main thing I didn't like about the server. Like if you're lucky enough to get such a good item you SHOULD be able to use it. But instead with the level requirement it lessens the value.
Yea exactly what I was talking about. Just felt like the level on didn't grades were to high.

Renekton? Isn't that the champ who is smaller than a baby lizard?
Can we finally get some information about the vocations?

When the site goes up we better get info about vocs, i want proper info before i choose my class.

Great it starts out with not being able to create a char? ;P Besides Username is spelled with an N x.x

Quick question.. Who the fucks the piece of shit that took my name?

Lol when I created my account there were 20 reg. accounts, now its 37. wiho :D I cant wait \o/

Btw, there are some misspellings @The shop ^^

Well someones a scumbag and took my name Castiel, so new name Ionix.

Quick question.. Who the fucks the piece of shit that took my name?
hahahaha, it was about time something like this happens. That's why I was rushing to create my "Rambo" before a troll steals it :p

1 month pacc in premium store... why... i belive that 1,5 k + event token per day like last season for 1 day pacc will be avalible

hahahaha, it was about time something like this happens. That's why I was rushing to create my "Rambo" before a troll steals it :p
I even checked the creation time, the dedication it takes to be that much of a douche is high since it was made right when website was open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back