• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an account and a character. When I try to log in it says no characters exist. What's wrong? I even made a 2nd character to make sure.
Please fix this asap..

Thanks and good luck.

I know rightttt. I mean I wouldn't mind if it was down in general, but it's actually up but only those who already had accounts can play /-_-\
no, i already had an acc.. not working for me either

I'm just curious to why destruckto is a gm. He plays the server himself and has somehow died to mobs in the 300+ zone repeatedly times when the server was live (not for testing). Just seems fucking weird to me. Other than that server is enjoyable now. I'd check up those command logs if I were you ecstacy.

i thing i got a bugg whit my outfits i got 5 and 2 bugged i thing and i get bonus from only 2...

I'm just curious to why destruckto is a gm. He plays the server himself and has somehow died to mobs in the 300+ zone repeatedly times when the server was live (not for testing). Just seems fucking weird to me. Other than that server is enjoyable now. I'd check up those command logs if I were you ecstacy.

This was something that Blaze Druid did and thank you for reporting this, I have found him abusing his powers to level up quicker by him teleporting himself with his gm.
I have revoked his powers and taken custody of his character "Nobody".

I checked the loot rate exp rate upgradeable rate Cant play ascalon anyway I know every single spot too, about the experience I made so far exp rate is :/ not sure but making 1 lvl for each mob with lvl 150 is bit to high exp rate there are tricks to get lvl 200 in 1h drop rate of g6 gems too high drop rate of weapons too low eq fine.

Dont need to worry tryed most things out all quests work found no bugs, just wanted to be sure because you guys lvl mad would suck if something wouldnt work again, image is already damaged.

Going to leave this as my last message, currently my vacation is over sadly :( going back to army in 2h. I wish you guys good luck for the future enjoy your stay play fair and love @Ecstacy :D.

You have 3 outfits unlocked. what is wrong i got 6 and 2 more that are bugged help plz

upload_2014-10-1_17-34-2.png
What more do I need to do in order to get Widow queen to spawn!
Come on!

damn i wish i could sage here.
Please mods, just shut down this faggotry thread. It was joke from very start to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back