• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious. Atleast tell us a good reason please?

edit: it looks like Fare is helpin' em out now so cheers to that atleast

Last edited:
lol this is just a scam to lure donations? closing the server again lol

So what happened while I was away?

So what happened while I was away?

Basically blazed druid logged in for the first time, 10 minutes later server started lagging and after the lagg was fixed they announced that they'll be taking it down for a couple of days.

Ok so it seems ecstacy (the host) left the server which is understandable after putting up with blazed.

Last edited:
1351144964090.png

pretty much this describes this whole ascalon by Blazed.

WE GOT SOME BAD NEWS!
BLAZED IS NOT GOING TO JAIL,

oh.. ye.. the server is also going down guys.

22:16 Minti [111]: is it closing down?
22:17 Fare: no, its not
22:17 Fare: :)
22:17 Minti [111]: waw i'm so confused, shall i play then? lol
22:17 Minti [111]: i don't want to lose it all now in 2 days
22:18 Fare: there will be some kind of level reset, but players will get compensations for their experience
22:18 Minti [111]: well you should explain it well in the forums or something, and close it if ur gonna reset it... but thanks for the answer
22:19 Fare: yea, will do

2 bad i lost my time in this, only lvl 100 but i work and meh... i was starting to get fun

i'll be out for a while now, this vers sucked

Dear Ascalon players,
A confusing and weird situation has occured to the current Ascalon and I want to explain to everyone what has been going on and what is going to happen.
The current situation is that there was promised new content which, sadly, doesn't exist. Once I found out I have contacted Fare and we have decided to team up. This means that the new Ascalon team will consist of: Fare and me.
All donations made to the server will be regained in the new Ascalon we will launch.

A soft reset is going to happen, we are not sure what exactly is going to happen in this reset, but it is currently inevitable. The one thing we are sure of is that the levels will be reset.

The current server that is running will stay online and we will count it as a form of BETA.
This has been a rough day for both the players and the Ascalon staff and we hope to have informed you properly on the present and the future of the server.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy

Dear Ascalon players,
A confusing and weird situation has occured to the current Ascalon and I want to explain to everyone what has been going on and what is going to happen.
The current situation is that there was promised new content which, sadly, doesn't exist. Once I found out I have contacted Fare and we have decided to team up. This means that the new Ascalon team will consist of: Fare and me.
All donations made to the server will be regained in the new Ascalon we will launch.

A soft reset is going to happen, we are not sure what exactly is going to happen in this reset, but it is currently inevitable. The one thing we are sure of is that the levels will be reset.

The current server that is running will stay online and we will count it as a form of BETA.
This has been a rough day for both the players and the Ascalon staff and we hope to have informed you properly on the present and the future of the server.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy
LOL

Please remove the e-mail verification thingy ._.

Hi
I need When Any One Buy From Shop Offer Castle Doll And Use It Give HIm The Castle Automatic When He Use it

I've been trashing blazed druid ever since he made his first thread about ascalon and that was like 5 months ago. HOW FUCKING RIGHT I WAS... Too bad those threads are now deleted for whatever reason, a moderator should bring em back up again for some epic fucking laughs. I FUCKING CALLED THIS SHIT OUT. GET FUCKING REKT BLAZED.

Thank you for your opinion, and now feel free to leave my Server & my Thread. :) from the first teaser to the last post you ever made you were negative and never in a single way even tried to help or tell me what to improve. Just leave :)

SIT DOWN SMALL SON

Last edited:
Dear Ascalon players,

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy
Basically you found out that he didn't know how to do anything and was completely useless lmao

However, serious question... What have you 2 been working on since you guys teamed up then? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back