• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically nothing Blazed ever promised or said became true in the end.
It is great to see Fare back at it though, I hope I get to see awesome features once again now.

Basically nothing Blazed ever promised or said became true in the end.
It is great to see Fare back at it though, I hope I get to see awesome features once again now.

+1!

It's great to see Fare back and I hope that everyone supports him so we can get him to stay! :)

I'm glad to see this change, even if it puts the server into 'beta mode' Fare has always been a great OT owner & scripter, glad to see you come back @Fare

I checked the loot rate exp rate upgradeable rate Cant play ascalon anyway I know every single spot too, about the experience I made so far exp rate is :/ not sure but making 1 lvl for each mob with lvl 150 is bit to high exp rate there are tricks to get lvl 200 in 1h drop rate of g6 gems too high drop rate of weapons too low eq fine.

Dont need to worry tryed most things out all quests work found no bugs, just wanted to be sure because you guys lvl mad would suck if something wouldnt work again, image is already damaged.

Going to leave this as my last message, currently my vacation is over sadly :( going back to army in 2h. I wish you guys good luck for the future enjoy your stay play fair and love @Ecstacy :D.

Awww I never even got to say hi to you!!! So I guess I will just have to do it on here. You'll see it eventually! HI DESTRUCKTO!!!!!!! :D

Will it reset? Yes or no? IF so when?

"
Dear Ascalon players,

A confusing and weird situation has occured to the current Ascalon and I want to explain to everyone what has been going on and what is going to happen.
The current situation is that there was promised new content which, sadly, doesn't exist. Once I found out I have contacted Fare and we have decided to team up. This means that the new Ascalon team will consist of: Fare and me.
All donations made to the server will be regained in the new Ascalon we will launch.

A soft reset is going to happen, we are not sure what exactly is going to happen in this reset, but it is currently inevitable. The one thing we are sure of is that the levels will be reset.

The current server that is running will stay online and we will count it as a form of BETA.
This has been a rough day for both the players and the Ascalon staff and we hope to have informed you properly on the present and the future of the server.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy
"
What? What promised content doesn't exist? And how did you not realize it didn't exist?

"
Dear Ascalon players,

A confusing and weird situation has occured to the current Ascalon and I want to explain to everyone what has been going on and what is going to happen.
The current situation is that there was promised new content which, sadly, doesn't exist. Once I found out I have contacted Fare and we have decided to team up. This means that the new Ascalon team will consist of: Fare and me.
All donations made to the server will be regained in the new Ascalon we will launch.

A soft reset is going to happen, we are not sure what exactly is going to happen in this reset, but it is currently inevitable. The one thing we are sure of is that the levels will be reset.

The current server that is running will stay online and we will count it as a form of BETA.
This has been a rough day for both the players and the Ascalon staff and we hope to have informed you properly on the present and the future of the server.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy
"
What? What promised content doesn't exist? And how did you not realize it didn't exist?

There was promised contents of a whole brand new 300+ area, promised brand new vocations, etc

How does content that big not get confirmed? I'm just a bit lost in translation. Especially when it comes to a new vocation, wouldn't something be fishy from the beta test?

http://otland.net/threads/netherlan...ning-fully-custom.222194/page-27#post-2138209

Gonna try to finish a video today to introduce the new Gems system.. Hopefully gonna get a test server running. Might sneek peek into new vocations aswell. will take a pause from otland and focus on real life when i`m done with the video.

So take this as a Goodbye, love you guys.

Still waiting for the video..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fare is love Fare is life. If ascalon is going to happen again it's in the only rightful hands. Now I'm waiting for release date. Peace @Fare , take your time. Also @Ecstacy seems like a nice bloke so... ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN.

Can I get some feed back about this idea, from all the players & @Fare and @Ecstacy

From right now what I hear is they want to reset the whole server cause the xp rate is too high, and there's not enough content to keep up with the server right now. What if instead of resetting the whole server, we take everyone about level 150 right now and reset them back to 150, and give them an ideally lowwww XP rate. This would give us enough time to level at an "RPG rate" while giving the creators time to add in new content. It might just be me, but when I think about it, this could be a good fix.

Can I get some feed back about this idea, from all the players & @Fare and @Ecstacy

From right now what I hear is they want to reset the whole server cause the xp rate is too high, and there's not enough content to keep up with the server right now. What if instead of resetting the whole server, we take everyone about level 150 right now and reset them back to 150, and give them an ideally lowwww XP rate. This would give us enough time to level at an "RPG rate" while giving the creators time to add in new content. It might just be me, but when I think about it, this could be a good fix.
Probably everybody that's higher and stuff should be set to 100 rather then 150..

worth-sign.jpg

we're considering this =) thanks for the idea

Well..... I'm kind of not surprised, only reason I had some faith was Ecstacy.

Glad Fare is back on the server again :D
Good luck Fare and Ecstacy.

Good idea for exp rate would probably be stages..
8-25 26-50 51-99 etc. sounds okay :p
Should go fast the first 3 stages and slow it down at 100... Season 3 Exp rate was actually decent :p

And also Pl0x give me a pick and a broom when you reset :D

Thanks for looking into the idea, I really hope you guys do it.
I agree with @^
Up too 100 it should be a decent pace, and then 100 is where the xp drops, and it turns more 'rpg-y'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back