• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol This is all so very shady. The guy who had ascalon files before didn't have any real content added just as everyone had said and most knew he probably didn't. Now the client has been hacking people and now Ecstacy and Fare are saying the link was disabled and they give a fix to the dll hook as if they knew it was going to happen. I have 0% trust for this team. Somehow Blazed Druid got the Ascalon files out of nowhere and now Fare suddenly returns? If Fare was so quick to hand over his server files to this guy what makes us think he wouldn't just hand over his forum account as well?
I'm not understanding how at one point Fare didn't have time for this server but now he is ready to jump back in because everyone revealed Blazed's bullshit.

Sounds like a cover to go another round of screwing people over.

I understand it looks shady, and the connection you make is understandable. Your question, if I understand it right, is this; why does @Fare have time for Ascalon all of the sudden? Ill try to give an answer; the problem with keeping the previous era running was that @Fare was doing it all by himself. He had no time to constantly create content and balance the server.

Fare was looking for somebody to help him, but as I understand it could not find anyone that was able to create Ascalon quality content. Now, he has found @ecstasy, which makes a huge difference in the time he has to spend on the server. I cant say for sure, but that seems to be a big part of the reason why Fare is back.

If you have played previous era's of Ascalon, you might remember me as CM Vin. If it helps, I can confirm that this @Fare is still the old Fare.

so who is going to take full responsability for the people affected for the virus on your client? if Ecstacy and blaze are all into the client problem there should be the ones trying to repay the damage they did to the people affected

so who is going to take full responsability for the people affected for the virus on your client? if Ecstacy and blaze are all into the client problem there should be the ones trying to repay the damage they did to the people affected

Clients from remeresmapeditor.com contains exactly the same "viruses". I wouldn't worry too much. The 8.6 client there got 273080 downloads and still people use it while it got the same "viruses" as the ascalon client.

lol This is all so very shady. The guy who had ascalon files before didn't have any real content added just as everyone had said and most knew he probably didn't. Now the client has been hacking people and now Ecstacy and Fare are saying the link was disabled and they give a fix to the dll hook as if they knew it was going to happen. I have 0% trust for this team. Somehow Blazed Druid got the Ascalon files out of nowhere and now Fare suddenly returns? If Fare was so quick to hand over his server files to this guy what makes us think he wouldn't just hand over his forum account as well?
I'm not understanding how at one point Fare didn't have time for this server but now he is ready to jump back in because everyone revealed Blazed's bullshit.

Hello there =) Revealing the mystery: I still have no time for developing Ascalon ^^ Previously, when I was working on it, I was working and dealing with it all the day long, since morning, till evening. It was my main job. So when I realized that I wont be able to host it, I was about to find someone who may deal with it. Unfortunately I made a wrong pick, I guess everyone's informed about my problems in rl which I was crying all day long, I was in very mood and I couldnt find someone worthy to get Ascalon, so Blazed was looking like a fine person, so I just gave server away. This month, I was about to get tibia as my hobby, because I'm getting alrdy used to my job, not that much tired afterall, so I can spend a while with the server. And then Blazed appeared(we lost contacts long ago) with this release. I was thinking he really ready for this one, and was hoping it gonna turn good for Ascalon - but he wasn't. Thats when I decided to help this out, because its a pain for me to watch this ending like this, prolly worst end of such a great server.
I have no clues whats wrong with that client, just when I saw forum post, I disabled download link and asked Ecstacy to check out(btw yea, he's from Blazed's team, but he joined not long ago and he was also waiting for some mystery content promised by Blazed; so we decided to team up cuz he seems like nice dude, and I surely wont be able to handle u guys myself). And I'm not jumping back, I'm just trying to ;D

And what da hell you meant by 'another round of screwing people over'? If I understood properly from ur sig, you're the Penalty from Ascalon, so, may I know where were those rounds of screwing anyone by me? XD

I'm nearly sure theres nothing to worry about. Theres always some antiviruses claiming to find some weird viruses. As @ItWasAllMe said, all the clients from remeresmapeditor.com got the same 'viruses'. Do you really think we created full scene of drama with Ascalon, made some trojan which got zero weight, trojan which tricked most popular viruses and only mighty Ikarus was able to find our trap XD WHO THE FUCK HEARD ABOUT SUCH ANTIVIRUS? xD (In Ukraine, there's bus named Ikarus XD)

But passwords not working, and i can't recover my acc bcs we can't made rkey at "BLAZED" ascalon.. ;x 2 other ppl have the same problem.

And what da hell you meant by 'another round of screwing people over'? If I understood properly from ur sig, you're the Penalty from Ascalon, so, may I know where were those rounds of screwing anyone by me? XD

It seems you didn't catch that part in my post where I'm questioning whether it is really you on this forum account or another round of Blazed making an attempt to screw everyone again.

Anyway it might be you.. your english is just as broken as I remember it being. W.e prob might want to make a new thread because at this point I have no idea what is going on with this server. Really if it is still going let me know when it resets. Pce!

It seems you didn't catch that part in my post where I'm questioning whether it is really you on this forum account or another round of Blazed making an attempt to screw everyone again.

Anyway it might be you.. your english is just as broken as I remember it being. W.e prob might want to make a new thread because at this point I have no idea what is going on with this server. Really if it is still going let me know when it resets. Pce!

SHADE

fare is illominati confirmed

sorry but get real man... how can someone be this dumb? fare came back to fix this mess and you should be happy for all the work he has put into it and looking old ascalon thread lol u were an ass to fare and still is, people like you shouldnt even get to play this

Last edited:
Stories have 3 sides. X's version, Y's version, and of course Z's version - the truth. Yall need to just let this shit boil out and let the dumbies in the team do what they're going to do.

___ VIRUSES ____

___ VIRUSES ____

___ VIRUSES ____

Recently a few mates I know have got hacked in real tibia.
I would NOT login or use their client under under any circumstances.

Client should be reviewed by an moderator of OTLand, therefore I gonna report it.

Last warning guys, DO , NOT , LOGIN with their client, or even download it / install or whatever.

v7uOV3_c.png
2 weird antivirus and one crappy one that show fake threats to buy full version versus 52 others. So i will trust to that 52 others, than 3 lame one.

Here would be my idea for a soft reset of characters, reset everything back to starting levels: mounts, addons, promos, levels, skills etc, but award characters points to use at a special npc that would stay ingame for one week, this npc would sell items needed for certain addons and mounts using the following suggested formula:

1 level = 1 points
1 addon bonus = 30 points
1 mount bonus = 40 points

The npc would sell items for the following suggested prices:

1 full addon worth of items= 200 points
1 mount = 300 points

The formulas I am basing these values on are: lvl 300, 8 mounts, 10 full addons = 920 points

And of course all values would have to be balanced by the gm team, and only certain items would be sold by this npc.

im not fan of a soft reset because honestly we all know pretty much all have quit by now, so there is only like 10 people playing. if u do soft reset to please these 10 players alot of more new players will be pissed off since they dont have all the stuff that old players got

and giving away points doesnt seem too good either because they should still need money for server

but maybe i am biased because i quit after when they announced the reset

Before updating the homepage, the "current situation" post included saying "a soft reset is going to happen...".
People kept playing because of that announcement, giving no compensation at all would screw those over and we have been through way too many lies at this point with Blazed to take another one.
Please keep your word and start the server with a good impression after this screw up.

i know nobody likes too lose all their work but a full reset is what is needed and best for server! a decorative compensation can be given too players who played this but a soft reset wouldnt be better for the server in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back