• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the reset, I think there should be a full wipe. You guys are complaining about your characters and items when you only played for a few days... hell this isn't won't even be the same Ascalon. The one you guys played on was Blazed and this new one will be Lava's/Fare's so why should you keep items and levels when it's a different server? It's a new server which means a new start which means a full wipe. If they are not smart enough to do this and want to help a few of those players who played for 10 hours straight and then complain they don't want to lose their character instead of thinking about the rest of Ascalon players then you're heading in a bad direction. The only compensation I see being fair is a decorative item or something that has no effect on gameplay like a trophy saying what level you got or whatever.

About the reset, I think there should be a full wipe. You guys are complaining about your characters and items when you only played for a few days... hell this isn't won't even be the same Ascalon. The one you guys played on was Blazed and this new one will be Lava's/Fare's so why should you keep items and levels when it's a different server? It's a new server which means a new start which means a full wipe. If they are not smart enough to do this and want to help a few of those players who played for 10 hours straight and then complain they don't want to lose their character instead of thinking about the rest of Ascalon players then you're heading in a bad direction. The only compensation I see being fair is a decorative item or something that has no effect on gameplay like a trophy saying what level you got or whatever.
Agreed

I agree with this. I've got most of the outfits/mounts and soon two level 300 characters and I still think this is the right decision. A full reset would be the best for the servers future. They could still give us something really tiny though like some exclusive outfit that doesn't count towards the bonuses or a trophy as you said.

I don't think Fare's language is broken, it's just called slang language, go check the difference between his posts on otland and his posts on whenever he puts news on his website, anyways...

If someone ever gonna buy it, don't get upset, as it won't work as you expected ;( Any copy of Ascalon will be hacked by me in a matter of seconds, sorry.

I also don't think you should leave a copy in dirty hands like Blazed's, no disrespect intended. I've heard stories containing uncountable convincing lies and deceits about that clinking clanking clattering collection of calijinous pooheady junk, again Blazed, no disrespect intended.

So, You have an error on the website with creating new characters or accounts.
"
An Error Was Encountered
Sample character could not be found!"

On another note its good to see you back around fare :)

@Fare
Agreed with you, none should've a copy of a server who was completely created, developed by another one.
I believe that Fare is the only one who knows how to manage Ascalon and go with it to the best way.
@off-topic
Tonks back :D

fare is illominati confirmed

sorry but get real man... how can someone be this dumb? fare came back to fix this mess and you should be happy for all the work he has put into it and looking old ascalon thread lol u were an ass to fare and still is, people like you shouldnt even get to play this

Who the hell are you? lool You must be one of those ppl that believed Blaze's lies too. Ya I was an ass to Fare before.. but I guarantee everyone of my concerns in the old server is what killed it. Anyway random be gone with you nonfactor scrub!

"Since today, we gonna need around 2(1-2) weeks to prepare proper launch..."
Makes me assume in 1-2 weeks?

Putting the server down until the release is the best decision.

Tibia betas usually end up pretty bad, which time have proven time and time again.
Open beta should be used to test the server and fix bugs etc. But that usually isn't the case. People tend to play like it's the official release and when it's time for the reset. People get upset and some leave the server.

Closed beta is the best choice imo to beta test servers.

It's better to not expect it and be surprised when it's ready, rather than expecting it and then be disappointed and or angry when it's not ready.

Stop, there is nothing to even be hype about yetyet

they dont say anything... i'm waiting for the "update about whats going on"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back