• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Fare the same guy who hosted Arthas a few month back?

Yes Ascalon will be online soon just be patience, everything needs his time and you will be gladly rewarded.

I can't wait, when it will be up? I want to play it now, i miss it :(.

Well, anyway I need to finish things I started ;) I promise you would like them =)

When this comes back up im gonna power abuse you motherfukers and all are haunted!!! ;) jk but im a ghost so i haunt ppl ;<

well since Fare gave me a admin position I will probably not eat ducks anymore and since ducktales is not in Tv anymore my mum said that butter is worse than peanut butter. well and on top of that today the pokemon arena got drunk and had a battle with the statue of liberty and got owned as fuck and my mum still considered peanut butter to be good, wile fare still developed on the world sunk into deep darkness of the bright shining sun and said nothx to Meth, not even twice she said and smoked and enjured meth to make clear she is the sun and the sun is the boss.

Dafuq did you just read?

well since Fare gave me a admin position I will probably not eat ducks anymore and since ducktales is not in Tv anymore my mum said that butter is worse than peanut butter. well and on top of that today the pokemon arena got drunk and had a battle with the statue of liberty and got owned as fuck and my mum still considered peanut butter to be good, wile fare still developed on the world sunk into deep darkness of the bright shining sun and said nothx to Meth, not even twice she said and smoked and enjured meth to make clear she is the sun and the sun is the boss.

Dafuq did you just read?

yes.jpg

Dafuq did you just read?

now that shit is awesome, haha i just pissed my pants of laughter twice.

I'm glad Fare is going to re-launch Ascalon again. It might not be the best server on-line, but it sure is the most unique server. There are so many features implented.

It would be a very wise decision to make it a 9.+ server. This includes new mounts, which became a very high profile during the last period of Ascalon, but it also prevents 'most' game abusers, which will ofcourse attract more players.

As for me, I will not be playing Ascalon. I have a wonderfull experience during my time playing Ascalon, but I've come to my senses ( Yes, I do have them. ) that I was secluding myself from the real world. But, I will come and make a sneak peak to the beautiful world of Ascalonië, as it deserves.

I really hope, Fare, that this time Ascalon will be a good project for you. At one point you have to get passed the crappy years you've had going. I hope it has arrived.

I wish you the best, and may everything work out the way you really deserves!

-XxX- Jennifer

the sword about the royal helmet looks amazing. same rthe set's sword above helmet of the ancients-

Status
Not open for further replies.