• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be fearbear,but since the server got booring,i gave my acc to norse.
So just you to know its not me anymore xD

Some one how can explain the different vocations?
I mean what are there purpose in quest pvp etc.

Some one how can explain the different vocations?
I mean what are there purpose in quest pvp etc.

They are pretty oblivious; There are 3 basic vocations, Knight, Archer and Mage. Knights are close combat fighters with high sustain, Archers are distance weapons users(bows, crossbows), with somewhere balanced survivability and Mages spellcasters, with high dps and burst magic damage, but they are the squishiest and highly dependent on mana class.

Also there will be promotion soon, where every vocation will be able to choice between two sub-vocations, f.e. Knight will have choice to become Crusader or Destroyed, crusaders are holy knights, with higher sustain, while destroyers are more as damage dealers.

They are pretty oblivious; There are 3 basic vocations, Knight, Archer and Mage. Knights are close combat fighters with high sustain, Archers are distance weapons users(bows, crossbows), with somewhere balanced survivability and Mages spellcasters, with high dps and burst magic damage, but they are the squishiest and highly dependent on mana class.

Also there will be promotion soon, where every vocation will be able to choice between two sub-vocations, f.e. Knight will have choice to become Crusader or Destroyed, crusaders are holy knights, with higher sustain, while destroyers are more as damage dealers.

Hey Fare,
When are you guys going to choose the winner of the Screenshot contest?
And also, whats the prize?

Keep doing your great work! :)

Really good server and Recommended for everyone!

Frostbite Quest ( Coming Soon to Ascalon World )​
MZTN-.png
Credits: Blez, Remere​

Hey Fare,
When are you guys going to choose the winner of the Screenshot contest?
And also, whats the prize?

Well I was supposed to announce the winner Yesterday, but I was told to replace the date since a low amount of people sended in their screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.