• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Avagia 7.6 real map!

Who thiefed these files from you? Also you should stop this "give me credits" thing because there are probably 10 guys that deserve more credits than you. Server engine, website, map editor, tracking map and more? What exactly in this server did you do by yourself? Quests? Spawns? No offence you are a good guy in ot community but you shouldnt demand credits everywhere you see some of your own work.

I will play this server tomorrow.

Who thiefed these files from you? Also you should stop this "give me credits" thing because there are probably 10 guys that deserve more credits than you. Server engine, website, map editor, tracking map and more? What exactly in this server did you do by yourself? Quests? Spawns? No offence you are a good guy in ot community but you shouldnt demand credits everywhere you see some of your own work.

I will play this server tomorrow.

Shut the fuck up if you don't know a shit..
Flexi was not the guy I thought he was, we're talking on msn.

Also.. the files that got stolen, you have no business in that but I can tell you I did more than 99% of what's in the stoles files.. (when they're in use)..

Again, Shut the fuck up if the point isn't about you!

Ontopic:
This is not Dazeria, the owner of Dazeria is stoles files from me, however Flexi got a more "updated" server that he is hosting with my permission.
So I got nothing on him so excuse my "bale out" in this thread..

Flexi, Good luck with the server and enjoy it!

Why would he need your permission? Its not your server engine? Its not your map? You even released the files you fixed at some point so why are you complaining when people use it?

Why would he need your permission? Its not your server engine? Its not your map? You even released the files you fixed at some point so why are you complaining when people use it?

Hey mr researcher, can you tell your mouth to shut up?
The stoles files doesn't have my engine, as you maybe noted Dazeria crash like shit, because it's bugged like fuck and I'm glad it was those files he got. however I'm still not happy that he use MY MAP.
It's MY FUCKING MAP.. Every FUCKING MAP of 7.6 out here have came FROM ME before they were released! there was a few 7.6 maps out here before, but it was mine that got spread around!

Permission is because it's files that DIDN'T GET RELEASED.
have I EVER complain about those files except when it have come to Dazeria's server/owner?!

So plx mr researcher get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

You posted these shitty files with these custom npcs and bugs on your own accord. And every now and then I either see you crying about these files or making retired threads. If these maps are so crappy and your new ones are so much superior then shut the fuck up and stop causing so much drama over them.

You posted these shitty files with these custom npcs and bugs on your own accord. And every now and then I either see you crying about these files or making retired threads. If these maps are so crappy and your new ones are so much superior then shut the fuck up and stop causing so much drama over them.

Didn't you read retard? I'm not crying over those I RELEASED. I'm flaming about that got STOLED. Now that is 2 different things and 2 different levels!
@Up King danny, mine had more parts, less missing pieces, and more mb's than the "global" releases

So how do you know everyone is using your real map and not the released one? They might have used the released one + worked on it themselves to.

So how do you know everyone is using your real map and not the released one? They might have used the released one + worked on it themselves to.

by loging into the servers and see my works, also most of the times to check the houses.. what their names are, and which ones got rent.
For example this server.

*Thais Guiald Hall 1, rent 2000..

I used those names when I first made the houses to the server..

Hey mr researcher, can you tell your mouth to shut up?
The stoles files doesn't have my engine, as you maybe noted Dazeria crash like shit, because it's bugged like fuck and I'm glad it was those files he got. however I'm still not happy that he use MY MAP.
It's MY FUCKING MAP.. Every FUCKING MAP of 7.6 out here have came FROM ME before they were released! there was a few 7.6 maps out here before, but it was mine that got spread around!

Permission is because it's files that DIDN'T GET RELEASED.
have I EVER complain about those files except when it have come to Dazeria's server/owner?!

So plx mr researcher get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

You always brag you use the hacked files from Cipsoft. You copied quests and NPCs from Cipsoft. Everything that you take credits for are stolen so why the fuck do you even bother argueing about this?

by loging into the servers and see my works, also most of the times to check the houses.. what their names are, and which ones got rent.
For example this server.

*Thais Guiald Hall 1, rent 2000..

I used those names when I first made the houses to the server..

Fact still is you also remain a thief.

When this is true (what realsoft said), then it is my bad, sorry :)

Np, il understand the most of the oldschool players, when there is a server, they will have it offline in 2 days. but i wont do that.
But there is one problem guys, people always complaining that there isnt a oldschool server and now there is one and nobody makes an account. Remember, im not hosting this server for myself, im hosting the server for you guys!

Good luck with this.
I am also creating a 7.6 real map server, so it's cool to have someone else that has it too :p

You always brag you use the hacked files from Cipsoft. You copied quests and NPCs from Cipsoft. Everything that you take credits for are stolen so why the fuck do you even bother argueing about this?

because I made the files I'm using, Dazeria didn't made the files, he took them. that's a big difference..
I've never bragged about the cip files, I tell facts, nothing else.. IT'S FACTS. Facts and bragging is two different things you know.

If you want to know what bragging is, look at your signature.. "100+ people called me aimbotter!", you want everyone to see it = Bragging.
When I give facts I gave those in threads that is in the SUBJECT of it.
But I didn't write in my signature "Omg plx me has cip files omg look so kewl"...

Back