• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Avagia 7.6 real map!

because I made the files I'm using, Dazeria didn't made the files, he took them. that's a big difference..
I've never bragged about the cip files, I tell facts, nothing else.. IT'S FACTS. Facts and bragging is two different things you know.

If you want to know what bragging is, look at your signature.. "100+ people called me aimbotter!", you want everyone to see it = Bragging.
When I give facts I gave those in threads that is in the SUBJECT of it.
But I didn't write in my signature "Omg plx me has cip files omg look so kewl"...

You should stop sticking to facts because you just prove yourself wrong.

1. You want credits for something you copied without permission from Cipsoft but you complain when someone stole the files from you. The only difference is the method.

2. You say you dont brag but yet you want your name in credit list. Whats the difference? Credit list or signature?

You should stop sticking to facts because you just prove yourself wrong.

1. You want credits for something you copied without permission from Cipsoft but you complain when someone stole the files from you. The only difference is the method.

2. You say you dont brag but yet you want your name in credit list. Whats the difference? Credit list or signature?

You don't even understand what I'm saying.

If someone copied my server files, I wouldn't mind, what can you do?
But it's a total fucking difference if I make the files and someone steal the finished files from me, isn't?
I didn't download the CipSoft server, I copied it and nothing else. it's not even same script system.

2x after 120 is a bit low imho.

cause everyone stops after 120 and will just pk randomly and quit the serv.

You don't even understand what I'm saying.

If someone copied my server files, I wouldn't mind, what can you do?
But it's a total fucking difference if I make the files and someone steal the finished files from me, isn't?
I didn't download the CipSoft server, I copied it and nothing else. it's not even same script system.

You dont understand what I mean or you just ignore it. Its pointless to argue with you because you are right.

Here is another server that copy your files: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-server-7-6-real-map-99493/index5.html

blame yourself. you started it the argue so don't come cry to me it's pointless. you STARTED it. I didn't even want to start it but you HAD to go with it.

the problem is. every 7.6 rl map what comes here is directly always a copy of yours.. and you have to post that always.. it started to anoy him thats why he replied and i kinda understand it. we don't have to know it may be or may be not a copy of your shitty files k?

Server is temporairly offline!

When i got home i saw that my hosting computer was attacked by some person. i lost allot of files (noone of the server) and i need to try if i can retrieve them.

sorry for the inconvience, the server will be up as soon as possible!

Server back online! no data has been lost!

Last edited:
didn't realsoft guy quit some months ago?
i see that he's still posting his crap on every thread just because the servers are millions of times better than his 20 servers have ever been

Yea, maybe so filthy.

because I made the files I'm using, Dazeria didn't made the files, he took them. that's a big difference..
I've never bragged about the cip files, I tell facts, nothing else.. IT'S FACTS. Facts and bragging is two different things you know.

If you want to know what bragging is, look at your signature.. "100+ people called me aimbotter!", you want everyone to see it = Bragging.
When I give facts I gave those in threads that is in the SUBJECT of it.
But I didn't write in my signature "Omg plx me has cip files omg look so kewl"...

I dont really like Realsoft, cause he acts like a kid.
But Hellrage got so owned on this one xD

didn't realsoft guy quit some months ago?
i see that he's still posting his crap on every thread just because the servers are millions of times better than his 20 servers have ever been

If you didn't notice faggot I did come back, you know I'm crappy but you still ask "Didn't you leave?" or are you just a bit more stupid than you sounds?
For you my servers maybe was crappy.. maybe it was because I was the only guy that really busted ALL botters.. or is it just because you don't have much friends and want to try get some by flaming at me when someone else does. or you simply doesn't have the brain it takes to think what a post means before you start flaming at something you don't even know.

You was like lvl 15 in my last servers, ofc you knew everything about them ;)

Back