• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [Custom / 10.98] - Elthia | 22 Starts January AT 20:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.elthia.net/index.php?subtopic=createaccount
Server Address
elthia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Skipje

Reaction score
ELTHIA STARTS AT [22-01-2020] 19:00 CET!

Create an account here:
Elthia - Create Account

IP : Elthia.net
Port: 7171
world type: PVP

Elthia RPG:

Elthia RPG is a full custom map server from the former Masterworld RPG team(since 2006).
As times are changing so did we, Last year we finally converted our old server to fit into the more newer versions of tibia.
Last year we had a lot of positive feedback from players, And we changed a lot of our server to give it more of the old-school tibia with a modern touch.
We took our time to redo some locations and adjust them all to be better balanced. We have added some whole new systems to the server to improve gameplay and balance the gameplay between vocations and team fights.
We also have a lot of custom monsters and items.

So now we are back!
With a lot of new hunting grounds added to our huge custom map and 2 new towns brining the total amount of town to a total of 15!
A lot of new quests and storylines to complete.

But maybe the best thing is the special antibot client we will be using!
No pay-to-win server, all items in store can be achieved in-game as well!

The real Elthia slogan is:

"Old-school Tibia, With a modern touch!"
This means that our server is an old school server in a new jacket!
Like low rates, Difficult quests and even some bosses you really need to come up with a plan before even thinking about killing them easy.

Some of our custom Systems:
» Dungeons
» Talent System
» Free Daily Lottery
» Luck System
» Antibot Client
» Knight item upgrade system
» Critical System
» Reward Chest
» Shared Experience (exp x1.3)
» Bounty Hunter
» Umbral items
» Trainers / Offline training
» Hearthstone rune
» Druid portal spell
» Tasks
» Events
» Autoloot system

hunting2.png

vianen4.png

Experience Stages:
1 - 25 level, 10x
26 - 50 level, 8x
51 - 75 level, 6x
76- 150 level, 5x
151- 250 level, 4x
251- 350 level, 3x
351+ level, 2x

Skill Rate: 5x
Magic Rate: 3x
Loot Rate: 2x

More info here: Server info

area.png

See you on Elthia!

loading.png

Just 5 days left until the start!

Make sure to check out our amazing server!

Kind Regards,
Elthia team.

Last edited:
Only 1 Day left until the start of Elthia!

1dayleft.png

Make sure to have everything set before the launch!

A whole new adventure awaits with new quests and new area's to explore!
New story lines to complete!
And much more!

Kind regards,
Elthia Team.

What's new since the last era? is there more content mapping wise? and why do you have an upgrading system only for knights? it should be for all vocations.

Dear Mr Geni,

Thank you for your question/opinion let me explain it.

First of all there is a lot of new map to explore including 2 new towns with their own hunting grounds and quests/plot lines. One of the towns has it's own monster arena where team can fight to get rewards. And the other town called Olympia hosts events and has a spa.

The knight upgrade system is exlusive to knights because of the other systems in our server like the extra spell damage for paladins and mages. Also druids can make portals for their party to travel much faster.

Kind regards,
Elthia team.

Custom RPG map & antibot system? Count me in!

Edit: Im just curious why you guys say its not pay2win when you can buy equipment and potions in donation shop. OMEGALUL

Last edited:
Naa I don't really think any items in the shop would make that much difference, It's not like theres a "DONATION WEAPON 150ATK (BEST INGAME)" you know.

The only thing is the bonus exp and the stamina refiller I don't like that's in the shop but otherwise the items and everything else wouldnt really make any difference tbh, you could loot any item in the shop within a day or two. Well that's excluding the items you actually can't loot.

I was hoping Elthia would have some sort of upgrading system for everyone that gives you unique bonuses for your gear or whatever, I'm not really a fan of basic tibia items but who knows maybe they will UP their game abit :)

Your account creation page allows name/password combination which are blocked at the login page...tried with multiple name/password combinations.

This client is very laggy.I try evrey option didn't help.

having lots of fun, but i think knight damage(skill leveling) it’s pretty low... im at lvl 70 and i seriously cant solo hunt... might be better at later levels but thats where im at rn also mana regen sucks.

edit* server went to server save 1 hour ago and never came back online

Last edited:
Dear Alguzu,

Server is back on, it was my bad forgot to change a setting yesterday.

And knights will become stronger at higher levels.

Kind regards,
Skipje.

Very very very laggy client its very unstable and walking is unsmooth and delayed feels like im playing on a 90s pc or smt, did you just throw in otc without any modifications to it? because something is not right about the gameplay and no it's not my pc, currently comparing the same with others servers with similar clients and the issue only happens with this server.

Dear Mr Geni,

We have made some changes to the client for our antibot purposes.
Have you tried setting the client to fullscreen modus in settings? This might help you.

Kind regards,
Skipje.

Tried everything possible it doesnt matter, it wont change the walking nor sidestep fps drops or ping spikes

Dear 3304332,

We are still working on fixing these lag problems.

We are trying a few different options to improve gameplay.

Kind regards,
Skipje.

Server is a blast in my opinion and whoever is mapping is some of the best mapping I’ve seen in a while.. the client is laggy still but is priority number one. If you can get passed that this is a superb it. The night upgrading system balances out in my opinion because of the talent system which affects mages and paladins more instantaneously than knights in my opinion.. just trying to give positive feedback sense it’s all negativity here. It lags, yes, but is not unplayable. Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back