• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Highrate 7.7 HOLDERA

what can I say?.... What did I say? xD

you said it will close after 3 weeks ore something? and gm corruption, server is way longer open then anybody did think, and gm isn't corrupt aswell, the only thing is that hes retard irl so sometimes he got stupid action and just ban some people for nothing but for the rest its still good?

you said it will close after 3 weeks ore something? and gm corruption, server is way longer open then anybody did think, and gm isn't corrupt aswell, the only thing is that hes retard irl so sometimes he got stupid action and just ban some people for nothing but for the rest its still good?

I think Eavoliz is the only one that was IP banned for a good reason (if its true he owe him money)

There has been some others thought, like echo, who was banned for nothing.

I think Eavoliz is the only one that was IP banned for a good reason (if its true he owe him money)

There has been some others thought, like echo, who was banned for nothing.

HAHAH if you think eavoliz was a good ip ban then you don't know a shit for sure rofl idc about echo you know the gm his actions sometimes just like he did at eavoliz stfu pleaseee:thumbup:

you said realsoft would be longer online without reset balabla.

look what happened you fucking retard. you're just dissin urself

I didn't know you where mental retarded..

if you didn't notice, I did had a great start with the server till I got ddosed and lost all players... I had 5 active players after the ddos... the server was running 3 weeks... with 5 PEOPLE online..

if you had IQ enough you'd understand why I closed it..

if you didn't notice, I did had a great start with the server till I got ddosed and lost all players... I had 5 active players after the ddos... the server was running 3 weeks... with 5 PEOPLE online..

Loved your servers realsoft~ Unlike your corrupted shitty servers kosari or w/e

blablabla, you closed your ot.

if you had IQ enough you'd know kosari = that ryan ore something and you know then he got no IQ and is retard;)

Back