• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Highrate 7.7 HOLDERA

but got more money then you ;)

if you think so with your high IQ ;)

btw: this server is going down soon he told us, in a month ore something anyone wanna host a oldschool server because this the only oldschool rl map online (you can buy it from him :ninja:) ore make your own :p would be nice

if you think so with your high IQ ;)

btw: this server is going down soon he told us, in a month ore something anyone wanna host a oldschool server because this the only oldschool rl map online (you can buy it from him :ninja:) ore make your own :p would be nice

Im just gonna play realistic-war instead, just check the advert thread here on the forums.

blablabla, you closed your ot.

get some IQs or learn how to read!

I didn't know you where mental retarded..

if you didn't notice, I did had a great start with the server till I got ddosed and lost all players... I had 5 active players after the ddos... the server was running 3 weeks... with 5 PEOPLE online..

if you had IQ enough you'd understand why I closed it..

Im just gonna play realistic-war instead, just check the advert thread here on the forums.

realistic-war is boring as hell people are teaming up with like 7 (those blue kid outfits) and fight against people like 7 vs 2 etc.... boringg, map is to small, you never run out of supplies, not alot of hunt spots. I know its a war server but its growing pretty fast:peace: and this map is just to small the war is always going on north side of depot there. :s i hope there will come a new oldschool rl map fast, all the oldschool servers wich are running now are sux :peace:

HHAHAHAHAHAH assasinho, who were u at realistic war? ahhahaha my team was the blue ones ;)

Back