• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [Highrate] Faloria 7.4 OPENS 4/7 18.00 GMT+2 [Custom client]

Yeah.also he working third day on life ring/roh really unprofessional

I'd say it might be seen the other way around, it's actually professional to be looking at how the rates (regen rate) affect the server and adjusting as needed. That's exactly what any real developer does in patches.

Also, I'd highly reccomend this server, even if the loot is a little too high imo.

great server, i agree that lootrate should be lowered.

you can't just change something as game-impacting half-way through a server's life... what about all the people who took advantage of those rates at the start?

these should all be notes for the owner's next release of the server.

you can't just change something as game-impacting half-way through a server's life... what about all the people who took advantage of those rates at the start?

these should all be notes for the owner's next release of the server.

it's been 2 days...

Update for tomorrows server save:
  • Increased mana regeneration from life rings, ring of healing, as well as promoted characters.
  • Added a missing spawn beneath plains of havoc graveyard (Demon Skeletons and Ghosts)
  • Increased exhaust on mana fluid

Did you know: There is a small piece of land west of Ankrahmun, where you can find Lizards and Hydras.

Last edited:
great server, i agree that lootrate should be lowered.
lootrate lowered? for sure not

yes we know amoaz but please fix monsters i mean delete tarantulas and carniphilas also monsters CAN SIDE STEP on this server, which is not possible on real tibia

lootrate lowered? for sure not

yes we know amoaz but please fix monsters i mean delete tarantulas and carniphilas also monsters CAN SIDE STEP on this server, which is not possible on real tibia

that's 7.1, they can def sidestep on 7.4 (just go and play tibianic)

Go play realtibia and check.also i remember on real ots cant side step
check how they hunting wrl on tibianic. Next time get some knowledge

Monsters have been able to sidestep for years now if necessary, especially on real Tibia. Would be way too easy to hunt anything if all they could do was walk in straight lines.

Update for tomorrows server save:
  • Increased mana regeneration from life rings, ring of healing, as well as promoted characters.
  • Added a missing spawn beneath plains of havoc graveyard (Demon Skeletons and Ghosts)
  • Increased exhaust on mana fluid

Did you know: There is a small piece of land west of Ankrahmun, where you can find Lizards and Hydras.

You should do the regen now as long as the promoted chars. That's a big impact. AS FOR THE MANAFLUIDS - that guy was only spamming them on the bot client - so I think itll be spammable no matter what on that client.

You should do the regen now as long as the promoted chars. That's a big impact. AS FOR THE MANAFLUIDS - that guy was only spamming them on the bot client - so I think itll be spammable no matter what on that client.
It was added in todays server save (11 hours ago)

Half the server is below lvl 20 afk macroing/botting runes. Tons of people running around using Candybot. The GM is never online and doesn't even check for botters. Trash server thats going to fail when the other 7.4's are up.

Some guy was straight up giving the DL for the bot out.
http://everbot.pl/showthread.php?tid=461

Fix your client dewd.

name at otservlist is "31.220.45.45" instead of "faloria.eu"

doesnt matter but it looks better if it says "faloria.eu" :p
It's true, Ill sort it.
How does the shared party system work? xD
Simply invite your friends to party, and if they are within the correct level range (same as on real Tibia) you will automatically get bonus experience.

Regen is still the same, though? 4 mana per 2 seconds o.0
It is 5 per two seconds for promoted mages now. (Since SS)

Ill have the client patched tomorrow.

It's true, Ill sort it.

Simply invite your friends to party, and if they are within the correct level range (same as on real Tibia) you will automatically get bonus experience.

It is 5 per two seconds for promoted mages now. (Since SS)

Ill have the client patched tomorrow.

Oh you changed but didnt do that okay. And 5 isnt really worth the 20k either.. idk just my opinion. Most OT's promo is 10k and it helps a bunch. The least you can do since its 20k is make it MODERATELY good, ya know?

And as of the gold situation, I did find it to be decently good actually. I was killing trolls and orcs only to start, so that's why I was complaining ^_^