• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [Highrate] Faloria 7.4 OPENS 4/7 18.00 GMT+2 [Custom client]

mana reg is rly fast with promo and roh (bp sd = 14 min~ i think)

Yeah not everyone uses RoH though. 5 mana isnt too good imo, but 'whatever works for the players'

Yeah not everyone uses RoH though. 5 mana isnt too good imo, but 'whatever works for the players'
5 mana is plenty good enough, if you really feel like it's a waste it's still optional.
However I'd definetly get it.

When you gonna open highrate?

This exp is high enough. It matters what you kill really. Once youre over 20 and have promo/runes, the exp is well over medium rates.

Edit : Regen is still 4.. when is that going to be updated?

This exp is high enough. It matters what you kill really. Once youre over 20 and have promo/runes, the exp is well over medium rates.

My regen has been 5 all day, idk whats up with ur char :^)

ITS 5X OMG
you have 4x because u eating all time, u need to wait till regen expired then eat "new" food and u will get updated regen
i hope u understand

Its still fun. Now, there's just not 100 BR's in every spawn. If you like oldschool OT's and arent only in it to PK people 50 levels lower than you, try this server. It's a good, fun server.

Yeah, server is really good. Everyone playing is really friendly, and the rates are really nice (kinda mid-rate). i'd recommend this serv for mid-rate rpg feeling, and tibianus for highrate pk

Yeah, server is really good. Everyone playing is really friendly, and the rates are really nice (kinda mid-rate). i'd recommend this serv for mid-rate rpg feeling, and tibianus for highrate pk

Are you still playing? I was training a knight all day just to do it. Shoulda been making runes but the knight I can literally afk with no bot, so whatever