• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT |8.6 7171 |ONLINE NOW|HIGHEXP|UNIQUE PRESTIGE SYSTEM|39 SETS|

When you get stable host then gimme a pm on skype, might join again.
Ill be getting a new host around the 9th somewhere. Ill for sure write a message here about it once ive got some more news about it.

There is some kind of exp bug or something, 2 players gained promotions they shouldn't have, theus was legend and now hes destroyer, and aether was upgraded legend and now hes obama, both these players gained over 7500 pr in less than an hour, please reset their vocations back to what they should be and fix the bug.

Last edited:
There is some kind of exp bug or something, 2 players gained promotions they shouldn't have, theus was legend and now hes destroyer, and aether was upgraded legend and now hes obama, both these players gained over 7500 pr in less than an hour, please reset their vocations back to what they should be and fix the bug.
Its no bug, as usually some people enjoys prestiging and getting promotions the old fashion way and some wants a headstart, Im gonna be honest and what happened is that they one person bought himself a promotion and his friend. Naturally how further away you are the more he had to pay to actually get it. But its not possible to skip to near-end promos this way.

By the way! Every restart the server uses a couple minutes to re-establish, so its always gonna lagg a bit at start :)

Last edited:
This server is kinda dead, make some updates and more events. I hate to see a good server like this being "abandoned".

I will give you all the different stages beneath
Lets say that you´re are an assassin and to become a Legend "the first promotion" you will have to reach 5000 prestiges and then use the command !legend. After you´ve reached the promotion "Legend" here are the stages:
-Upgraded Legends (7500 prestiges as a legend, !legend)
-Destroyer (7500 prestiges as a upgraded legend, !destroyer)
-Obama (7500 prestiges as a destroyer, !destroyer)
-Flash (7500 prestiges as an obama, !destroyer)
- Hybrid or Defender (You have to finish a quest and thereafter you can chose one of the two mentioned)
-If you are a Hybrid you can after, completing a HARD quest, become a Hellfire Hybrid OR a Destructionist
-If you are a Defender you can after, completing a HARD quest, become a Deathbringer OR a Holy Crusader
Hope it helped ( I saw at the website forum that someone asked for it and for an unknown reason I couldn´t post it on the forum so I decided to post it here)
Yours Truly Zenaix

First of all, you guys gotta remember that me, like you guys do play tibia servers aswell. I do own a OT, and i do have a responsibility to keep working on that. But I am also a person and I have the right to play any OT I wish, and I have been working partly on the updates in my freetime but ill get back to the work asap and ill launch the content so keep tuned.

Server is now OFFLINE :S

/Ashanti From Poland
Cant do anything about it but wait. So have patience, we switch host as soon as I get my paycheck which has no date yet but im hoping this month

@Edit
Server turning on now

Last edited:
Back