• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT |8.6 7171 |ONLINE NOW|HIGHEXP|UNIQUE PRESTIGE SYSTEM|39 SETS|

Thats why i am not donating. Till you dont change hosting I will just prestige up.

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been on today, well thats because im starting to feel sick, hopefully it'll past fast so I can get back to working on updates for you guys..

Start it back. I want to get at least another legendary promo be4 warz. @prezes12 @Xemos Prepare for Steve :). We will be first three with second promotion.

Server will be online as soon as possible, we are having problems with the TFS, and to fix this we need to download 64 bit restribution, which then again need admin access to do. So we have to wait for the guy to get online and grant us the access to do so, then the server will be online.

Back