• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] LandofBrave.com 7.1 to 7.6 Features [8.6 Client] - Real Map!(NEW RATES)

[Netherlands] LandofBrave.com 7.1 to 7.6 Features [8.6 Client] - Real Map!(NEW RATES)
sounds stable!

The funny thing is, the client they're using is 8.54

Welcome to LandOfBrave! This server has 7.1-7.6 features, using the client 8.6!

When you download our client on the website, you wont get a folder - you'll only get the tibia.exe!

Even though it says we're using the client 8.6, that's not where you're suppose to put the tibia.exe you downloaded!

Because our server is so good, and oldschool - you have to first download tibia 8.54 and drag tibia.exe you just downloaded into that folder!

There's nothing oldschool about this server, and this is probobly the worst "oldschool" server i've seen in years.

The server wasnt bad but i think its false advertising. I tried the server thinking i would get a tiny bit of old school feeling. But actually no..the graphic is 8.54 which got me piss quite fast. But,i think this server had potential in some way but when you have an idea in mind and the server doesnt give you what you expect it to give,its a turn off.

The project is good and all. It could be good for people liking 8.0 stuff and up and wanna get a feeling of how it used to be.

The change in exp randomly also piss me off i mean...if i were to play 2 week with low rate and then the rate get jacked up so everyone can catch me up out of nowhere i would get piss.

This was my personnal experience but the server was in no way lacking of anything...beside the old school feeling.

The server wasnt bad but i think its false advertising. I tried the server thinking i would get a tiny bit of old school feeling. But actually no..the graphic is 8.54 which got me piss quite fast. But,i think this server had potential in some way but when you have an idea in mind and the server doesnt give you what you expect it to give,its a turn off.

The project is good and all. It could be good for people liking 8.0 stuff and up and wanna get a feeling of how it used to be.

The change in exp randomly also piss me off i mean...if i were to play 2 week with low rate and then the rate get jacked up so everyone can catch me up out of nowhere i would get piss.

This was my personnal experience but the server was in no way lacking of anything...beside the old school feeling.
The lowrate was on for less than 24h before gm changed it. NOT 2 weeks

Soooo how the hell do I connect without using some shitty custom client?

I wanna connect to it like you always do when you're playing a OT server...

Soooo how the hell do I connect without using some shitty custom client?

I wanna connect to it like you always do when you're playing a OT server...

You cant connect without it, its so it will be harder to get i bot i guess, also MC is build into the client so you can be online with more than 1 char at the same time. MC is allowed from what i know.

Some players online now! Try it out! :D

you need client 8.54 and then you have to put the custom client into your 8.54 folder! better description at webpage landofbrave.com

After all this comments, the website and the fact that there is 2 players online, I won't create an account.
But good luck with this projekt, and hope you'll get more players.

Theres 6 player online but 6 player are afk because theres no anti-idle. When your lucky you get 1 or 2 player to talk to but then it goes empty again. Plus all the bugs/anooying thing that needs to be check/fix and etc. Not to mention GM doesnt seems to care much about it so,might aswell just spend your time elsewhere. The server isnt bad. Just a bad host so far. Or a too busy host.

lol, i have talked to alot more than 1 or 2 players.. some are afk but still players that arent!