• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] LandofBrave.com 7.1 to 7.6 Features [8.6 Client] - Real Map!(NEW RATES)

It is online ;) Remember there are quests that only can be completed once. Including sword of fury in rookgaard.

gonna try it out :) my nick ingame is Rasori (downloading client atm)

You got 8 players on at night time, when the server just got up.

I really suggest you make an exp stage, but still having it low exp.

For example,

1-8 = 10x
9-20 = 8x
21-40 = 6x
41-60 = 4x
61+ = 3x

It's just a suggestion.

You only get the Tibia.exe file in the download, in which folder am i suppose to put it?

Edit : okay, aparntly you're suppos to put in in your 8.54 folder...

The server doesnt even have the oldschool rookgard to start of with, and theres no oldschool feeling what so fucking ever since everything looks like it does in the version 8.54

What the fuck were you thinking?

Last edited:
Snorky, download 8.54 client and put exe file there

@edit

It's just 7.1 scripts and all but map is from new clients, not whole but still.

Last edited:
and it's offline... why? lol

Server crashed due to unknown reason.
However we recompiled it with latest libs and with --enable-debug so we will be able to track it if it should occur again.
However I believe it was an idiotic mistake of an GM but Im not sure.

Its up again :D

Yes it is and we decided to take opinions in to account and the server rates has been slightly modified to fit the requests.

Read more about it at Land of the Brave - Where your adventure begins!

---

Server has been updated!

Functions:

* Old School Aiming
* Old Spell Formulas (UE/Burst Arrows Physical Damage)
* Mana Fluids & Life Fluids buyable and strong mana/life fluids lootable
* Share Experience in party
* Faster regeneration - double normal rate
* Faster skills - tripple normal rate
* Faster magic level - tripple normal rate
* More experience monsters - four times normal rate
* Monsters do not change targets
* You cannot walk over barrels & chests etcetera
* No elemental resistances in monsters
* Quest system revamped - NO ITEMS ONLY CASH - Only way to get good items is hunting monsters
* Old Quests that is only doable ONCE (Horned Helmet, Golden Boots, Magic Longsword etc) Also spike sword on Rookgaard
* Skull system but WITHOUT red skull, however you will get banned for excessive mass playerkilling if you kill more than 7 players on a daily basis
* House auctions at website
* Guilds made through website (When you make your guild you also become moderator on your guilds forum board)
* Desert quest soloable but with 50 percent reduced rewards
* You have to learn spells in order to use them
* Custom Client to make it harder for botters to obtain an usable bot
* VERY strict Gamemasters when it comes to policy with cheaters and ofcourse, Gamemasters have limited actions. They cannot move anything, can't complete quests and cannot pickup or throw out items.
* Aimbotting while result in an direct and perm ban

There are ofcourse much more for you to explore aswell!

Anything please post an reply and we will be more than glad to help you with an answer!

Looking at ur web page, it instantly makes the server feel non oldschool. Get more oldschool skin, and honestly, i wouldnt use 8.0+ graphics if your going for an oldschool feeling, i logged in and felt like i was playing an 8.6 which i basically was ;/

We are working on a SPR file with mixed sprites ;)

I understand that it might feel like that in rook however it's nothing like 8.6 ;)

[Netherlands] LandofBrave.com 7.1 to 7.6 Features [8.6 Client] - Real Map!(NEW RATES)
sounds stable!

The new rates are great, going faster to lvl but still not to fast!