• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

Once again over 100 players online and we are just a few days away from 3 months uptime!

the bad thing is amoaz dont think about future. He is now happy ok but samething happend month ago and online count decreased to 10 people online. We got some rules on the server but noone give's a fu*k about them

Did you revoke this countermeasure?
No we did not.

the bad thing is amoaz dont think about future. He is now happy ok but samething happend month ago and online count decreased to 10 people online. We got some rules on the server but noone give's a fu*k about them
Not sure what you mean with this, but we managed to recover from 10 people online, so I guess im doing something right.

Dont play on this server GM made non- pvp.
Frag time 48h hahahaha
fucking idiot.
Bye

Majority of Faloria players plays there because they see it as a RPG server. There is other 7.4 servers for those who enjoy a more pvp/pk environment. Me myself enjoy both parts that is why I play at two different servers at the same time to get both.

Faloria still has a ton of random pk, more then a rpg server should have and the majority of the players want it to be reduced.

I-TdASl6j.png

Server is now over three months old, and still growing! Thanks everyone for playing Faloria!​

Is it true about that fragsystem? :/ As I have heard and what I have seen in online list of Faloria.. Major community is mc runemaking at anty-afk+xlog.

I think that more people will come here to pk with aimbot as it is working (new code line from Admin of ever's~ forum). Maybe after new lowrate server there will be more rpg players. I hope you will clear your server of that community :)

48h frag time is way too much, its easier to reach lvl 50-60 then to lose one frag.... You should lower the fragtime to 24h thats okey, or ADD warmode. But wont help since people will never fight

Is it true about that fragsystem? :/ As I have heard and what I have seen in online list of Faloria.. Major community is mc runemaking at anty-afk+xlog.

I think that more people will come here to pk with aimbot as it is working (new code line from Admin of ever's~ forum). Maybe after new lowrate server there will be more rpg players. I hope you will clear your server of that community :)
Why do you even attempt to spread such bullshit? Its so lame and obvious trollpost that no one will buy it.

48h frag time is way too much, its easier to reach lvl 50-60 then to lose one frag.... You should lower the fragtime to 24h thats okey, or ADD warmode. But wont help since people will never fight
The frag time is 48 hours for the simple reason that the players cannot behave if I set it lower. War system will be introduced soon.

We have seen your fake characters online and their's time online. Is it was you, or was it your friend... it doesn't matter. It doesn't look promising :p

We have seen your fake characters online and their's time online. Is it was you, or was it your friend... it doesn't matter. It doesn't look promising :p
We? You just said you heard rumors about it. If you dont like our server, dont play here, nobody is forcing you.
Whenever you find the time and proof feel free to post it here.

The frag time is 48 hours for the simple reason that the players cannot behave if I set it lower. War system will be introduced soon.
Well no you kinda got a RPG-Slightly PvP server, not a pvp server. Its an OT server and you should be able to kill at least once a day seriously.