• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

Well no you kinda got a RPG-Slightly PvP server, not a pvp server. Its an OT server and you should be able to kill at least once a day seriously.

Why don't you join another server that has pvp settings that suits you better?

Why don't you join another server that has pvp settings that suits you better?
Because this exp stage isnt suited for 48h frag? Because I played this server before he changed it and payed for premium to those conditions, not the changed ones. The community is supposed to prevent this, not a retarded frag system..

Because this exp stage isnt suited for 48h frag? Because I played this server before he changed it and payed for premium to those conditions, not the changed ones. The community is supposed to prevent this, not a retarded frag system..

Problem is that the majority of the players think that the random pk is too high even when we got this 48 frag. Reducing it would probably result in many leaving as people don't play here as on other 7.4 servers.

I enjoy this as a rpg server and I do play other servers for mindless random pking.

Christmas has finally made its way to Faloria, and after todays server save we are updating the server with more fixes and some new content. You can now also find Santa Claus! For more information head over to www.faloria.eu

Also, all players who has been inactive for more then 40 days, or has a guild house without being Golden Account, will lose their house at Fridays server save. If you wish to keep your house, simply login to your character or renew your golden account!

bmpSuUhkB.png

Didn't create an account yet? Do so with our OtLand referral link and receive 3 free days of Golden Account! --> Create account <--

I'd like to recommend this server to others. Updates, GM's or tutors are almost always online, actively banning botters, the server has a very useful and nice community (except for a few people, but thats a few black sheep in the whole herd). The only disadvantages are that the main page of the server loads slow, and that you have to spend a lifetime to find the server rules somewhere on the forums (there should be a precise link to that). Definitely a good place to hang out with friends, aspecially if you played old Tibia!

See you later, Naxel from the guild Heat (talk to me if you want to join up!)

Rollback asap, its possible to buy the houses which people have lost, and then you get every single item in the house. Alot of people have already done this, its not fair...

Rollback asap, its possible to buy the houses which people have lost, and then you get every single item in the house. Alot of people have already done this, its not fair...
The items gets cleared out as someone new moves in, and not before. The house can still have items in it with "nobody" on the door, but then, at next server save, if someone else bought it, the house should be cleaned.

Seen any example of where this doesn't work?

The items gets cleared out as someone new moves in, and not before. The house can still have items in it with "nobody" on the door, but then, at next server save, if someone else bought it, the house should be cleaned.

Seen any example of where this doesn't work?
Yes alot of examples, my friends did it, Logona and co did this. Havent been online since, however I wont keep on playing if people receive what other people gained. People have been throwing out G-legs etc to noobs. Really think they would do that when the highest player online is like lvl 80?

7.4 items stayed in house if the owner did not take them out if I'm not wrong? Also these items was gathered by real players and now the one who got the majority of it had all the items deleted it seems like.

This drama seems to be about people jealous not getting any free stuff because they did not have their head in the game. Tibia is never fair

Dont play on this shit server, many rollbacks , house bugs , FRAG 48 hours hahaha
Today start tibianic and your noob ots Die :*
BYE SHIT
Havent been a single rollback in over three months, and the house issue concerned 10 people, which has now been sorted. Are you really this mad that someone else can run a successful server that you have to make shit up?

I don't even think @Amoaz are sad to loose douchbags like you as player.
He didnt even play here, just desperate to asslick for voucher cuz his a lowlife irl :(

A poll regarding frag times has now been created and will be up for a week before a decision is made, so make sure you head over to www.faloria.eu and cast your vote!

Then I suggest you check your math skills as well, as they seem non-existing.

all i needed was a quick look on the online list, told me enough. face it kiddo most people are using mc farms there and you like it cause it makes your online list bigger. fail server.

edit: oh i'm sorry it is more likely 40-50% 50 chars are around lvl 20 (mc chars) and 95~ players online

Last edited:
all i needed was a quick look on the online list, told me enough. face it kiddo most people are using mc farms there and you like it cause it makes your online list bigger. fail server.

edit: oh i'm sorry it is more likely 40-50% 50 chars are around lvl 20 (mc chars) and 95~ players online
75 active connections out of 85 currently online, does fact make you but hurt much, or was it your poor attempt to do math that damaged your brain?
You dont have to come here and shovel bullshit, there are enough of people that already do. Bring some facts for a change, or at least try to have a discussion without acting like a 10 year old?

Amoaz don't let all the bullshit get to you that is what they want.