• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

Me And i know for Sure more war Teams will Join highrate for 100% theres No good highrate online atm its your Chance !!

I'd say the timing for a opening is really good now, classicus is dying slowly now and original is empty aswell.. dont do the same misstake like last time and wait too long :)

Ive been waiting for an oldschool server. I am tired of people releasing laggy, bugged distros with no good oldschool content. ill play this one for sure.

Last edited:
@Amoaz How long it will take? (approximately) 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month?

Stop pushing him, he just let an idea out. When he is sure and starts working on it i bet he will provide a date. Or you prefer having a date with out foundation and wait a month like classicus players did.

Stop pushing him, he just let an idea out. When he is sure and starts working on it i bet he will provide a date. Or you prefer having a date with out foundation and wait a month like classicus players did.
I wouldn't say he's pushing him, but in a time like now, there are no good old school servers, so it would be perfect to open it soon. Perhaps 2 weeks or so.

I wouldn't say he's pushing him, but in a time like now, there are no good old school servers, so it would be perfect to open it soon. Perhaps 2 weeks or so.

I would say the opposite. I will like to play it now but if i were him ill wait until classicus update is launched, when people gets bored of the "new" update. If he launches it near the update those with accounts in classicus will come back to it.