• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

Will there be transferring allowed?
It will not be allowed as the two servers will be very different. If you want to play real 7.4 you can play the lowrate server.

rather see under 12 hour.. 8-10
Somewhere around 8-10 hours are my current config.

Also if its faster exp why not make it hardcore PvP server?
Read the splashpage preview and you will see that we already mentioned experience for PvP kills.

Really great OT. Waitin' for that high rated, i will join too. Greetings for my buddies.

Ok, Faloria is mature server atm and I will be happy to try your high-rate. Hope this time the start will not be a fail :( Your servers are great but the start is some kind of distater :p

Yeah many people Ik that play can't. They get the msg server closed. They playing classicus till its fixed.. should have just left the site alone and created faloriahighrate server and put the link in announcements on faloria.EU. lol I think he assassinated his old community

I can't log in to low rate.. Whats going on?
Your DNS is probably not updated then, but you should be able to get online on it now.

Yeah many people Ik that play can't. They get the msg server closed. They playing classicus till its fixed.. should have just left the site alone and created faloriahighrate server and put the link in announcements on faloria.EU. lol I think he assassinated his old community
Stop using faloria.eu (as explained) as the site has been moved. It takes some time for your computer to adjust to the changes (and it varies for everyone). Use either lowrate.faloria.eu or highrate.faloria.eu depending on which server you want to get on to. If you want the splashpage use www.faloria.eu

Last edited:
Cannot create an account, im getting redirected to some error page on the Low-Rated Server.

I know that but its cause I look here. I don't think you announced it on faloria.EU before you changed it tho. What that means is all those players you had are going to faloria.EU which takes you to the high rate version. They are then seeing no one online. Getting the msg server is closed clicking around and seeing their chars don't exist. Their accounts don't exist. Some think you reset and playing other servers. They don't know the new site or anything. I'd correct them but its not my job to do so. I'm just letting you know what I'm observing.

Which would be a good reason to redo your sites or something.. maybe you will or won't. I'm just letting you know where everyone went..

Its because of this

Cannot create an account, im getting redirected to some error page on the Low-Rated Server.
Solved!

I know that but its cause I look here. I don't think you announced it on faloria.EU before you changed it tho. What that means is all those players you had are going to faloria.EU which takes you to the high rate version. They are then seeing no one online. Getting the msg server is closed clicking around and seeing their chars don't exist. Their accounts don't exist. Some think you reset and playing other servers. They don't know the new site or anything. I'd correct them but its not my job to do so. I'm just letting you know what I'm observing.

Which would be a good reason to redo your sites or something.. maybe you will or won't. I'm just letting you know where everyone went..

Its because of this
It has been broadcasted on-line several times and announced on our Facebook, website and on here. If someone is having issues it is pretty simple to find out why, which even you would see before writing this post if you took some time to look around. However faloria.eu is now correctly redirecting for everyone and this should no longer be a problem.

Last edited:
Well I see where you said to look at the new high rate server and IDC about fb. Sorry. I actually was about to make a char but someone took my name. Deletethem and let me take my name