• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][Lymania.com] [7.6 RealMap RPG] [MID-Rate Staged] [24-7]

I changed to those stages yesterday and got 25 ppl on >.>
I don't find it fair to restart ot's just to get more players unlike other owners, if i'd put a poll on lymania now, 95% would vote no for restart.
Also, the stages are high as I have adapted this 7.6 with custom spawns, and POI for the higher level's to exp on.

You still dont understand do you? if you restart and lower the exp stages, people will join, and there will be wars, and not 5vs5 its gonna be a actuall war. Thats what we want to do!

Ofcourse I could do that, but atm I only see you wanting that? or maybe those other 2 guys lolling too^

No one else is watching, just do this. And you will see, im usually not the guy sitting on OT forums writing these things, i just look on otservlist.org and say to myself hey!! this might be something interesting! So try it out. you wont lose anything, And lower exp stages, make people see that you restarted it, and start it up Now today! dammit.

I'm still not convinced, neither are lymania's 18 players online atm.. thanks for your time. Might consider it if the server gets less than 5 players on evening though :D

easy exp to 60/80 then low exp, cuz thats when the battles are most fun, and no custom shit like poi

we are helping you with suggestions to make you get players, but sometimes they are just thick-headed ;p

Back