• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][Lymania.com] [7.6 RealMap RPG] [MID-Rate Staged] [24-7]

Here is good proof that Pilskjutarn 150 first pally on server used vita bot, GM said it's not enough to ban him. I wanna know what you guys think about it. Check battle list from 1 min 26 sec.
bot - YouTube

My experience.
It's not matter of luck here... he uses a heal bot.

He healed on the first SD sprite.
31689055.jpg

And not only that, when the second sd hits, he's exhausted from healing but he still tries to heal.
And on the 3:d sd, he heal again at exact same time the sd hits.

But of course a video is easy faked, but if Rohan check it right, it's pretty easy to validly a movie as well.
Making few extra logs and it's very easy to look up and confirm videos :p

My experience.

31689055.jpg

And not only that, when the second sd hits, he's exhausted from healing but he still tries to heal.

But of course a video is easy faked, but if Rohan check it right, it's pretty easy to validly a movie as well.

Precisely what I meant, everything well explained. Thanks for reply EliteOTs.
This guy is bot 100% we recorded only 2 min of this war, total time was about 30 min so we have confidence about him.

My experience.

31689055.jpg

So your saying your 100% sure that hes using vita bot? since im not.

THo, at 1:35~ it looks like two of them have some kind of combo bot, first both sd the guard at the same time, then both of you poff at the same time when your missing the second sd.'

@rohan
Btw, the server is lagging atm, could you fix it?

Indeed he is using bot, and just recieved his first banishment.
Also hampish, just came home and it's not lagging at all for me, nor some players I just asked.

Indeed he is using bot, and just recieved his first banishment.
Also hampish, just came home and it's not lagging at all for me, nor some players I just asked.

Everyone was crying about the lagg earlier.

Anyway, could you come to me ingame? a little annoying bug came up.

Seems like our team is going to retire from the OT.
This server is actually good, but the players sucks.

GLHF.

:/ sad.
however you might wana watch yourself die few times, a player just uploaded this vid :D another pk video of lymania by Bodziosmen~
WWW.LYMANIA.COM WAR PART 2 - YouTube

Just 1 death from my side in the movie, I lagged so much i had to map click in carlin, which lead me into a dead end:p
Would be more fun if they had my deaths on frodo on the movie.
Killed 2 of them before they killed me even tho i was traped by about 7 of them.:)

Tho, the rest of the movie is pretty much just random pking, since i saw about 2 of those guys in the movie actually coming from our team.
And one of them were suiciding (famous) and vilden is just a lowlvl:p

nice battle aim, 1.04-1.20

Agreed. The evil eye has been using it all the time, and hes not even being discrete about it.
Same with Gehad which several times has been posting the "aim ownage" aimbot/healbot download link in default to equip his team with a decent aimbot.

EDit://
Just standing outside PZ while the pl crew is abusing a BUG that you cannot get banned for pking, random pking EVERYONE entering the city. Rox^^

Last edited:
Some news for people;
Currently working on anti-bot system, for autoheal, battlehacks, aimbot etc. Should be done soon enough.

Back