• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Norania 7.6 RL Map

Xolorian

Reaction score

Welcome to Norania 7.6 rl map, the ultimate oldschool server!!

We are a serious server that stays online 24/7 and 365 days in a year..
Are you sick and tired of the "battle screen pvp" then Norania 7.6 is something for you!
The server contains all the stuff that you need for a good fight or hunt, all the vocations are good balanced and the hunting spots are well spawned

Here some more information about the server:

IP: norania.no-ip.biz
Uptime: 24/7
Exp rate: 25x
Loot rate: 3x
Skill rate: depends on the vocation
Spawn rate: 2x
Magic rate: 3x

The server opened today after i submitted this thread, so all people have a fair change to gain lvls at the same time!!

Join Norania 7.6 Today and become one of the most powerfull players!
Create a account on norania.no-ip.biz and join the wars!!

Yours,
Norania Crew

I think its an nice server eventough i wont start it :) im just to good for people what didnt play outcast heh

Cant start it i mean i get to the characters then when i choose 1 i cant conect ingame :<

Last edited by a moderator:
Might try it tomorrow if it gets a decent players online :)

Might try it tomorrow if it gets a decent players online number :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea or you start to play now and help server rising? xD I dont feel to 2 play to when 0 online :<

First of all the map is from the deathtouch map from gangsta-jr? isnt it? since its the same as there =) and its not rl map definatly..

Guess removing your no-ip won't give you more players. What happened? You just gave up on the ot or is it some kind of misstake?

Back