• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Nysacia RPG 8.31 - Dedicated 24/7

WELL GZ ON SELLING MY MAP
You didn't give any credits to me I guess?

I can even prove my map was leaked and you making money from it, just ask master-m

Can someone please ban Ryan?
He is very cocky and thinks he is god of otland because he "made" the best map on OT..
WHen the truth is it was my map, it even has a house named mansion trix on it sw of thais. And god trix is the owner of Syphera.com

How is it your map?
It's real tibia, ergo CiPSOFTs.

I can even prove my map was leaked and you making money from it, just ask master-m

He is very cocky and thinks he is god of otland because he "made" the best map on OT..
WHen the truth is it was my map, it even has a house named mansion trix on it sw of thais. And god trix is the owner of Syphera.com

Signed. Ban Ryan!

careface? Syphera is based on a LEAKED slyveria/narozia, which was leaked by Jester.

We did both the same.

careface? Syphera is based on a LEAKED slyveria/narozia, which was leaked by Jester.

We did both the same.

Syphera is based on Eclipse, which Simonel released. Not one person complained about it about it being a leak.
SO stfu with your bullshit

Last edited:
random kicks, bugged doors, fucking map bugs, paralyze is fucked and the gm's can't face the fact they are wrong (it takes 2 exuras to heal one paralyze) yes cuntfaces i was standing still lol

oh ye not to mention gms creating their own chars to kill others, and then running off at the speed of light with edited boots

gl hf on this shitty server, it won't get far in it's current state

its only got 100 players on because you advertised it on ng forums and then ban botters LOL

Syphera is based on Eclipse, which Simonel released. Not one person complained about it about it being a leak.
SO stfu with your bullshit

eclipse is based on slyveria/narozia.

but hey..

who%20cares.jpg

Lots of server that use real map is EclipseOT ;p

Next version will be OUT in some weeks :D <Eclipse>

Back