• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Nysacia RPG 8.31 - Dedicated 24/7

Berzerky

Banned User
Reaction score
After several misunderstandings, finally Nysacia is online. Nysacia is hosted on a proper dedicated host, located in Paris, France.
This means there is no mum, dog, or even a power cut that can stop Nysacia's 24/7 guaranteed uptime.

Our server files are based upon the (in past) succesfull Narozia, the only differences are: no corruption, no donation system and more serious experience stages. Summed up: Nysacia is a not corrupt, 24/7 uptime, serious Open Tibia Server.

We are taking the server just as serious as our jobs in real life, that's why this Nysacia with a full real tibian map cannot fail.
Experience rate is in stages, starting at 150x and ending at 15x.

A small feature list:
* No GM abuse, GMs do not have second characters!
* Automatic raid system, a random raid (we have more then 15 raids!) every hour AUTOMATICALLY.
* 99% no lags - the server is on dedicated server with fast uplink connection to handle up to 700 players at once without lags!
* Detailed Tibia Like Map
* Real Tibia Quests, for example; Annihilator, Pits of Inferno, The Queen of The Banshees, Demon Oak Dreamer's Challenge and the Inquisition quest (!!!).
* NPCs which behave and act same as real tibia.
* All houses are scripted, including a rent-system so there will be always a house for you available!
* Vocations are perfectly balanced, a 300 ek doesn't die by three 100 ed's.
* Free premium!
* Good community including a well maintained vBulletin forum
* And a lot of more!

Mana and HP regain is quite fast, so is the loot, magic and skill rate.
The server is perfect for PvP teams and solo RPG'ers. The protection level is 80, as you level quite fast this goal will be succeeded within no-time.

Technical Information:

IP: nysacia.net or 62.193.225.209
Client: 8.31 (downloadable at Tibia Client Download)
Magic Level: 14x
Loot Rate: 3x
Skill Rate: 25x

Have fun and I hope to see you in-game very soon!

this server is stolen of me, they are my files (i used them for narozia etc).

stop being pathetic ryan as you sold him the files and just because he mnade the server better doesnt mean you have to flame =] btw goodluck with this

I never sold anything, except for Narozia (the whole server to the current 2 owners) itself.

I never sold anything, except for Narozia (the whole server to the current 2 owners) itself.

I heard it was all fake and you didnt sell it at all, just to get a better name.

Wow, when did Berzerky get a bad rep? Is this Berzerky Server or his posting for his friend?

Netherlands? That is wrong. Your server is located in france.

IP Research

I made like 100 level there, and well. It says Your account or password is wrong. LOL

Bug.

TOMMOROW?, what does it means. me and like 10 guys wanted to play whole night and pg...

Back
Top Bottom