• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope to god theese items wont come to realots. both are extreamly OP

first u have the postbox chest... if u are redskull on ek with items worth 5000000k u can still go hunt. Getting pked? Parcel all the things!

then u have the training spot... inb4 abuse and u jump down in hole --> summon 2 training things and block of edron hero caves or use it to hunt heroes just summon 1 and all heroes will attack it instead of u. abuse the shit outta that.
Shut the fuck up, first of all watch the video and you'll notice the mailbox won't spawn if you have a battle sign.
And yeah, I agree with the training post one.

Yep, Just add EXP/Money donations Dennis. Can't make anyone happy=(

Shut the fuck up, first of all watch the video and you'll notice the mailbox won't spawn if you have a battle sign.
And yeah, I agree with the training post one.

Yep, Just add EXP/Money donations Dennis. Can't make anyone happy=(

well.. that was wierd. first u tell me to shut the fuck up then u say yeah i agree.

wierdkid is wierd

1. wierd
Used by people that cannot correctly spell the word "weird."

Agreed with Nevalopo, more custom stuff? plesss gtfo it supposed to be like real tibia back in the day.

And training posts can be made to block spawns indeed.

Make training posts walk through-able and their fine.. Idunno.
Best RPG on an OT i've had however.

What the fuck, are you banned again?
Had to take PK ban, or i wouldve died............
Funny how, they jumped me with 20+ people at Ancient Scarabs, and i suicided because I didn't wanna get banned...
THen later they STILL get me banned.
Hahaha

^ Unless you mean on otland, not on RealOTS, but yeah im banned on RealOTS -.-

had to take pk ban, or i wouldve died............
Funny how, they jumped me with 20+ people at ancient scarabs, and i suicided because i didn't wanna get banned...
Then later they still get me banned.
Hahaha

^ unless you mean on otland, not on realots, but yeah im banned on realots -.-

wat ur name at realots? U not snipe

2ch00ig.jpg

Last edited:
????????????????????????????????????????????????? what fucking bug abuse LOL

Spear sell / buy money bug perhaps?

16:11 Accounts of Jag Cuttar Din Sallad, Dabombadavey, Mewls, Aznricky, Viet Shino, Dark Dranzor, Rahix, Dabombadavey, Myth DELETED for bug abuse
Turns out you could buy a spear in ankrahmun for 1 gp, and sell in port hope for 3 GP.
16:11 Server will save in 15 minutes to fix the bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back