• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
gratz now furia 95 (5 lvl in 6 hours) at 90 haha nice abuse .l. loosers fuck this shit

If he's rich that is not a problem, I can make 1 level in 1 hour at tibianic at level 80 (exp is slower + changed amount of exp for every level to higher amount)

/\ More like 5 levels in 9-10 hours..

Its called PG. Go back to your pokemon games..

yea he bought sds for 500k in shop and he gained 5 lvls its the one way gz 500k? dennis friend, abuse ot quit you just dont see it when you play or you are friend of dennis haha

level 95 in one week, prob not one decent battle yet on the server

lol

Lol he's legit. Skype with him and he'll tell you what he does.
On topic

This is the first lowrate I'm actually havin fun RPG'ing on........

level 95 in one week, prob not one decent battle yet on the server

lol
Yeah, because this isn't 7.4 where we can MC farm runes for wars.
This server is hard, so their is mostly sneak attacks.

Yeah, because this isn't 7.4 where we can MC farm runes for wars.
This server is hard, so their is mostly sneak attacks.

First of all Furia is really good pger & player <3!
Second thing u can farm here noob XD
Fara~
go back to your pokemons ye

Too many requests from your IP address recently. Please wait a while. <-? I visited the site once?

[video=youtube;unvmLPleWL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unvmLPleWL8[/video]

Just so no one starts talking crap about Znote, I was the one that closed it to perform some cleaning, but while I was on the middle of it my internet went off so I kinda forgot to open it(sorry!)

I apologize for any inconvenient

Just so no one starts talking crap about Znote, I was the one that closed it to perform some cleaning, but while I was on the middle of it my internet went off so I kinda forgot to open it(sorry!)

I apologize for any inconvenient
Nah, I made 20+ accounts, and he kept banning them.
PM me and I'll tell you the names of each.

Another one of RealOTS donation item samples!
[video=youtube;fBEjjDy91i0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBEjjDy91i0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Another one of RealOTS donation item samples!
[video=youtube;fBEjjDy91i0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBEjjDy91i0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

i hope to god theese items wont come to realots. both are extreamly OP

first u have the postbox chest... if u are redskull on ek with items worth 5000000k u can still go hunt. Getting pked? Parcel all the things!

then u have the training spot... inb4 abuse and u jump down in hole --> summon 2 training things and block of edron hero caves or use it to hunt heroes just summon 1 and all heroes will attack it instead of u. abuse the shit outta that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back