• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg.. cba to play when this happen lost 5 lvls, it's not much but who knows if it will happen again.. these lvls from 20-30 are so BORING!!!!

Lol I lost more than all of you.. His hosting company lost power RIGHT before server save.
I don't think it will happen again.

Lol I lost more than all of you.. His hosting company lost power RIGHT before server save.

I dont think you quite understand what this rollback means.

If it lost power right before server and server had to be rollbacked 24h.. Doesnt it mean that the server is only saving data at server save?
If so it means that if it ever crashes again even if its 8h after server save it will get rollbacked 8hours.. And that would suck wouldnt it?

Just my two cents.

even if u did lose more, its much funnier for you to hunt, drags, gfb tomb etc, I hunt larvas for 5 lvls....

I dont think you quite understand what this rollback means.

If it lost power right before server and server had to be rollbacked 24h.. Doesnt it mean that the server is only saving data at server save?
If so it means that if it ever crashes again even if its 8h after server save it will get rollbacked 8hours.. And that would suck wouldnt it?

Just my two cents.
He uses cipsofts engine, it doesn't crash

in my opinion the saddest thing is that Dennis didnt say a word to the community.

little noobs cant read.

in my opinion the saddest thing is that Dennis didnt say a word to the community.

Latest news
In the night of 28/02/2012 we had a power outage. The server had to be restored to the state of after the server save of 27/02/2012.
(c) 2007-2012, RealOTS.net

still no sorry or w/e just an explenation of what happened i would like to see a sorry!

@up you should really leave this thread as your not even playin the server, and just wanna start flaming here, come back when u play realots please.

Lmfaooooooooooooooo.
Cba to play anymore....
Should bring up a medium rate 7.4 or something =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back