• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game server is currently DOWN. Unfortunately hardware problems keep plaguing the server, so we're replacing the dedicated server for an entirely new one. THUS the server will be down for a couple of days, maybe even a full week.

Gg, im out, waste of time to keep playing on this server.
When something goes wrong.. It goes completely wrong. 1 week up, 1 week down? Fuck that.

awwww big baby is crying, cheer up son its only a game you little brat

best ot?? ok role back den server crash = best ot yeah right xD more like best waste of time hehehe

Well im glad that i didnt waste alot of time on this ot, hope for once will be stable when this get fixed, if it's gonna keep crashing, getting rollback etc i'm not gonna play ,d

Its the most stable OT ever. the engine itself is godlike, tobad the host company is n00b.

So why don't people complain when the god ot 'realots' is down for 1 day without apoligizing. But when mastercores stability hugely improves and hardly NEVER has these problems, it still gets flamed at?

Here are my thoughs about this server:

The server is good, stable, a good replica of the old days of tibia & improved AD on weapons for knights and enchant stuff makes it even better. Good thing botters get deleted, but the server lacks updates.. news.. auctually, the staff doesn't keep their words "forums friday, houses monday". The more players play the more fun the server is. Other then that, the staff SHOULD BE BANNED TO MY OPINION. I'd say only the Owner of the server should be able to do stuff.

Why is this server worth playing?
This server has been online for a long time and does not reset. If you like tibia back in the old days this server is a good choice.

Why is this server NOT worth playing?
The staff ruins the server, corruption suspection everywer. Lack of keep the community >>> UP TO DATE <<<

Where do I base the corruption on?
On the rumours of other players and then ofcourse my own experience to believe in the rumors.

1. Teleport a trapped player (Teh Ownage)
2. Gore & Jahok being chased down from Kaz to Thais, Gore lost PZ went in thais DP, Jahok ran towards Fibula far south moves to far north in 10sec. He was in Thais dp next to gore.
3. Gore, 40 ms red skulled player DOES NOMORE EXIST. Name changed into "Rest in pieces" + skull remove + deathlist clear.
RealOTS Character Search
4. Cought Mxy~ 60 ms being teleported to port hope dp. (Mxy~ was online in my VIP as I was selling spears in port hope YES I SOLD SPEARS :) the DP was empty. I can see whoever enters the dp. NO ONE ENTERED THE DP WHILE I WAS SELLING. After done selling I went down seeing 2 people in the DP GM + Mxy~)
5. I trew my c-shield + karmor + cash in a house straight north of darashia DP. Next day it was gone.. how fascinating!
6. My cousin was stealing a BP of bolts from some paladin yesterday, he trew the bp to an unreachable place. Later that day the bp was gone.. (no floor reset, were more stuff)

I have asked Dennis for explanation which I did not get. That leaves me no choice to publish my experience whether it's true or not.

I try to stay positive about this server, cuz it still is a good server.

@ Nevalopo banishment; he never abused any bug or did anything might wanna take a look into the chatlogs again, same goes for "Ashe".

Kind regards,
Viet.

hahah gail has false hope:(
Alls he said is that the engine is god-like, which it is considering Cipsoft used it..
Can't believe your too stubborn to admit it.. 200+ hours of uptime didn't prove this to you?
Funny how you flame every server your not playing, like you flamed the shit out of Realsoft now your playing his server soo now you don't flame him=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back