• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, thank god I decided to report that spear bug, or I would've been unbanned in 2 days if it was still online xD

I wish Dennis would post here and give us an update on whats going on. Why the player info is gone... reset/no reset?

Hahah, thank god I decided to report that spear bug, or I would've been unbanned in 2 days if it was still online xD

Btw, Sicknasty is one of the worst players I ever seen and he calls everyone a botter @ ond's ot.

Well RealOTS.net domain was moved to france [Used to be in Netherlands]
So something is happening?

please dont forget about tampon
Stop Trolling ^^
Show your skill noob.
Download hyper cam and show your skill or shit up.
Is topic for information real ots no for trolling.

So, I played Tibianic and Mastercores. And I must say ofcourse it's my opinion on this one, and I dont say any server is better than then the other, but RealOTS for me IS better.
Also, I'm not here to flame anyone, but please go to your own servers advertising and stop flaming this thread.

On: Why isn't there anyone that can tell us what will happen to the server and when it comes back online! I'm already missing this for ages. When RealOTS stopped I started playing RL tibia, and when I started here again ~4 days ago, this actually felt more like RL tibia to me as the actual Tibia itself.

EDIT: Well ages, u guys should know that I mean the time between past and present server :rolleyes:

It pisses me off that the US proxy is online right now [the server is up right now] and he just doesnt want to turn the login server on -.-

Oh shut the fuck up Greg, my knight had 73 clubbing when it reset, yes I surpassed you without even playing on him.
And hey, you won't be chokin on dick this time =)

What are you talking about? I've had the second top clubbing for ages now. Who's your knight? Atleast I can say "chokes on dick" without sounding like a total retard and spitting all over the place, lisp master.

What are you talking about? I've had the second top clubbing for ages now. Who's your knight? Atleast I can say "chokes on dick" without sounding like a total retard and spitting all over the place, lisp master.
RealOTS Top Club Fighters
I had 73 clubbing when it went down and matts ownin yeh still =/, but we went through the lisp thing hahah not this again you poor kid

RealOTS Top Club Fighters
I had 73 clubbing when it went down and matts ownin yeh still =/, but we went through the lisp thing hahah not this again you poor kid

No you didn't? I was checking the club fighting like every couple minutes while I was training before the first reset. I had 72 and was still second. Even if this was true, it's no big deal to me. Considering you're on longer than the averge no life. and if getting second highest skill in tibia means dropping school, developing a lisp, and ruining my social life I think I'll take 3rd :p

oh and ps, the term "kid" is used to describe someone who is young and immature. You're 15 and play tibia all day. Kind of hypocritical don't you think? You'd think since realots is offline you'd atleast go outside and play with a ball or something but nooo, "let's sit on OTland forums all day spamming refresh to see if I can flame a comment" go play with a tree Sammy sprinkler. Your lisp is probably needed elsewhere, like for a house fire or something. Jajajaja.

No you didn't? I was checking the club fighting like every couple minutes while I was training before the first reset. I had 72 and was still second. Even if this was true, it's no big deal to me. Considering you're on longer than the averge no life. and if getting second highest skill in tibia means dropping school, developing a lisp, and ruining my social life I think I'll take 3rd :p

oh and ps, the term "kid" is used to describe someone who is young and immature. You're 15 and play tibia all day. Kind of hypocritical don't you think? You'd think since realots is offline you'd atleast go outside and play with a ball or something but nooo, "let's sit on OTland forums all day spamming refresh to see if I can flame a comment" go play with a tree Sammy sprinkler. Your lisp is probably needed elsewhere, like for a house fire or something. Jajajaja.
Stopped reading your essay after "No you didn't?"
Alls I gotta say is, your 300 pound girlfriend awaits huahauahauh;D

Stopped reading your essay after "No you didn't?"
Alls I gotta say is, your 300 pound girlfriend awaits huahauahauh;D

For some odd reason I doubt that seeing as you just got mud and tried to insult me ;) Alas young Connor you have a lot to learn in your short life. The people who know nothing about you judge and insult you the most. Continue refreshing this forum and playing tibia all day my boy. I'm sure you have nothing better to do besides flame people on tibia forums who are old enough to be your father. Shueshueshue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back