• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it really funny that all of you guys call themselves "oldschoolers" but non of you is capable to play on the best oldschool OT there is at the moment: Tibianic.org . People want to play those old clients because the real tibia today is "made for 8 years old kiddies". And still most of you go play realots.net or even worse mastercores. In my opinion they are just "orsha" OTS, as you might want to call them. I played both of them quite successful and yet I have to say if you search for a real challenge you should quit those. Ofc there is currently no war going on on Tibianic and the rates are ALOT harder. Most people on realots/mastercores play there because of the PK fun but personally I think that those 2 servers will suck within 2-3 month because of the rates. There will be a 150 MS soon or later rocking solo warlock destroying the economy and shit. But whatever...

let the flame on me begin...

Well if someone played on 7.4 times,shall know that servers with 800players on was same thing 500players +200mc.So stay in your otland dream ;>

@up
ye feeel free to hunt cyclops forever,cuz nothing else will happend.
Soory dude i archive everything in this stupid game.wont exp so much

I find it really funny that all of you guys call themselves "oldschoolers" but non of you is capable to play on the best oldschool OT there is at the moment: Tibianic.org . People want to play those old clients because the real tibia today is "made for 8 years old kiddies". And still most of you go play realots.net or even worse mastercores. In my opinion they are just "orsha" OTS, as you might want to call them. I played both of them quite successful and yet I have to say if you search for a real challenge you should quit those. Ofc there is currently no war going on on Tibianic and the rates are ALOT harder. Most people on realots/mastercores play there because of the PK fun but personally I think that those 2 servers will suck within 2-3 month because of the rates. There will be a 150 MS soon or later rocking solo warlock destroying the economy and shit. But whatever...

Who are you to decide that tibianic is the best oldschool OT atm. Ofcourse people are gonna flame you. (cause it is not the best)

And who are you to say otherwise? Anyways. The simple fact that Tibianic is stable and mastercores has never been stable and that realots has corrupt GM's and a retarded uptime so far lead to my conclusion that if you search for a stable oldschool ot you should go there.

@Farcanox: that is exactly the spirit I had when I saw Tibia for the first times. "yeah feel free to hunt thousands of rotworms". But this is excatly my point. On tibianic you cannot permanently hunt greater monsters. 80% is grinding and 20% is wasting my grinded on higher monsters with waste for possible rare loot/great xp. And in my opinion it makes no difference wether I hunt cyclops for 10h or warlocks for 10h. Both is not fun lol.

Tibianic is the best oldschool OT? Are you crazy?! I tell you something.

I play on Tibianic. First edition, second edition too. This server is boring. Why? No war there.
Guild "Astera Noob PvP retard" play RPG and never join to war, they scared to die. Fuck this and this server.

On first edition members of Sweden guild called "Nemeless" bought PACC for 2 euros and they sold this PACC for polish players.
When this guys had 700k, I had 10k in depo. This is pathetic. We mustn't to sell PACC, because in poland this PACC is expensive.

And I wanna fight, don't waste time to do levels on 2x experiance. On Real OTS war is easier then on tibianic.
But here is war on Tibianic is RPG time :) CU! On Tibianic one war and 2 week peace. WTF?! I wanna fight!

LOL @ you saying let the flame on you begin. You already know what you just said is fucking whack if you have to say that hahahaha. And to me the term "Oldschool" refers to the PVP aspect of the game, not exp rates and loot rates. Of course insane exp and loot rates fail to be considered "oldschool." But anyways...realots may not be as HARDCORE as tibianic with the rates, but its known for the PVP. Which attract alot of people. Not to mention at 3x exp and 2x loot rate, it still makes it kinda difficult. It's almost perfect, minus the downtime only because of hardware issues that will be fixed. The only thing negative you trolls have against realots is the hardware issue atm and the "corrupt GM's" its getting real old...

Go play tibianic and troll somewhere else

Last edited:
Aadas you're an idiot. Doc took the words right out of my mouth.

wanna tell me what the hell ur on about? TROLOLOL
That if you use the same names, he's going to kill you.. It was pretty obvious o_O..
Anyways, if your going to reset it just hurry the fuck up I'm bored as faaawk

If this shit resets I quit. ,,|,, (•_•) ,,|,,
Oh shut the fuck up Greg, my knight had 73 clubbing when it reset, yes I surpassed you without even playing on him.
And hey, you won't be chokin on dick this time =)

tibianic the best? even worse mastercores? orsha ots? humm where to start..

tibianic is NOT the best. tibianic sucks for many people simply because it does not have dx9 drivers and many new computers cant play that shit without lagging balls and sure its easy to fix for some ppl but others its not and requires a lot of manipulaton or even buying some graphics card. i heard they are changing it to dx9 but meh.

the sad truth about the oldschool ot community today is that 70%+ are playing only to up and war. many people make it very clear upon joining a server that their only intentions are to "pk and war" and if a server is lacking the ability for them to do those 2 things then they will not play. in a perfect world we would all play tibia in peace rpging up with friends only fighting when conflict found us and fighting for something we believe in to make it much better, but that is not the case, we are only fragging for lulz and throwing insults at each other in oldschool tibia these days. mastercores is pretty much the perfect ot to cater to the oldschool community at this day in age where people dont feel like leveling up so much, but still leveling is kinda hard but no too hard, u can find a rare if u rly try and dont have to spend 1 week straight hunting the monster to take it, etc. its easy server to level up but not so easy there will be level 150s in a week. mastercores got a good scale exp rate, anyways when there is a level 150 mage going wls there willl be 150 palla and elite knight coming to kill him cuz there is war non stop.

i like tibianic and wish it was dx9 so i could play there, valhalla was super fun, dx9 + 7.4 = fking cool but as i said the sad truth is that ppl dont wanna play 2x or smthn.. mastercores got like 500 players and lets say even 200 of them are mcers (probably alot are mc but maybe not 200) its still 300 active players its almost a rl tibia serv. the tibia u hope to play will only come back if CIP open a server oldschool and give attention to it with catching botters and so.. that day is possible but probably never will happen

tibianic the best? even worse mastercores? orsha ots? humm where to start..

tibianic is NOT the best. tibianic sucks for many people simply because it does not have dx9 drivers and many new computers cant play that shit without lagging balls and sure its easy to fix for some ppl but others its not and requires a lot of manipulaton or even buying some graphics card. i heard they are changing it to dx9 but meh.

the sad truth about the oldschool ot community today is that 70%+ are playing only to up and war. many people make it very clear upon joining a server that their only intentions are to "pk and war" and if a server is lacking the ability for them to do those 2 things then they will not play. in a perfect world we would all play tibia in peace rpging up with friends only fighting when conflict found us and fighting for something we believe in to make it much better, but that is not the case, we are only fragging for lulz and throwing insults at each other in oldschool tibia these days. mastercores is pretty much the perfect ot to cater to the oldschool community at this day in age where people dont feel like leveling up so much, but still leveling is kinda hard but no too hard, u can find a rare if u rly try and dont have to spend 1 week straight hunting the monster to take it, etc. its easy server to level up but not so easy there will be level 150s in a week. mastercores got a good scale exp rate, anyways when there is a level 150 mage going wls there willl be 150 palla and elite knight coming to kill him cuz there is war non stop.

i like tibianic and wish it was dx9 so i could play there, valhalla was super fun, dx9 + 7.4 = fking cool but as i said the sad truth is that ppl dont wanna play 2x or smthn.. mastercores got like 500 players and lets say even 200 of them are mcers (probably alot are mc but maybe not 200) its still 300 active players its almost a rl tibia serv. the tibia u hope to play will only come back if CIP open a server oldschool and give attention to it with catching botters and so.. that day is possible but probably never will happen
Tibianic has had direct x9 support for a few days now.. Don't make yourself look foolish=P
But yeah I agree, Noone likes the RPG aspect of the game as much as they like killing.

omg a few days.. ye that makes me look so foolish... panic dont make urself look like a noob its ok tho i know ur mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back