• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make pacc for money on donation no items. Items donation sux!!!!!!!!! :(

Maybe Dennis make on Donation:
1.Monsters attack city.
2. Magic Light Wand.
3 change sex.
4.food.
5.Boss monster attack to choose from: The Old Widow, Orshabaal, Demodras etc...
6.House.
7. 1 day travel all boat , carpets for 0 gp.

told ya dude he always change it to some custom shit :

"The Light Bolts are lighter then regular Bolts and hit harder then Power Bolts, yet they're weaker then Sniper Stars. Light X-Bow is basically a lighter Crossbow with increased Range and slightly increased attack, can be purchased for 20k at the Shop." "Custom Rings, Distance- Magic- and Shielding Rings are 3 new Rings that work like the regular Weapon Rings.." gives me such a 8.x feeling.

"Life&Death Runes, Druids and Sorcerers of atleast level 50 can obtain these Runes and multicharge their UH's and SD's," such a serious ot:$

@bazese you really call this unique? adding some 8.x shit in it and its already unique. rofl

How is this adding 8.x stuff? I've never seen a light bolt in real tibia nor have i seen custom rings, wasn't the enchantment added into realOTS before Cipsoft implented it as well?

Also from what Spyke posted it seems you're just flaming randomly like you always do and have done for over a year lol. I was retired from otland for like a year and when i come back i still see you flaming every single thread at otland. Jesus christ...

How is this adding 8.x stuff? I've never seen a light bolt in real tibia nor have i seen custom rings, wasn't the enchantment added into realOTS before Cipsoft implented it as well?

Also from what Spyke posted it seems you're just flaming randomly like you always do and have done for over a year lol. I was retired from otland for like a year and when i come back i still see you flaming every single thread at otland. Jesus christ...
Except mastercores <3

hahaha just keep believing its unique bazese!

if there is any ddos do u have 3 different proxies to use, they can't ddos all of them

Good to hear it ;)

"RealOTS-Client.zip

Downloading of this file is temporarily disabled, the server containing this file is a rather busy, try again later, sorry."
:(

On level 1 i cannot even solo 3 rats -.-
Killing a rat takes 3 mins

hahaha just keep believing its unique bazese!

I think you should explain what your definition on the word "unique" is because realOTS is in fact very unique with its custom items (;.

Also, i find it hilarious that just a couple of months ago or however long it was you hated realsoft and you said you'd never play a server of his because he's too corrupt and a bad owner.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I don't have anything against realsoft since we used to be friends just to be clear.

@Grzonas - Yes rats in tibia seems to be able to survive 20 smacks with a freaking club ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom