• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
1z5lwm8.png

@up, i think theres a screenshot thread for that, anyway nice screenshot :)

@Dennis, please dont introduce skill donations this will fuck this ot up! some cash ok, but skill donations -.-?
and when will the site be 100% as you can only use create character now..

@up, i think theres a screenshot thread for that, anyway nice screenshot :)

@Dennis, please dont introduce skill donations this will fuck this ot up! some cash ok, but skill donations -.-?
and when will the site be 100% as you can only use create character now..
Signed.
I mean i still have mastercores to fall back on if he adds gay donations xD

I think you should explain what your definition on the word "unique" is because realOTS is in fact very unique with its custom items (;.

Also, i find it hilarious that just a couple of months ago or however long it was you hated realsoft and you said you'd never play a server of his because he's too corrupt and a bad owner.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I don't have anything against realsoft since we used to be friends just to be clear.

@Grzonas - Yes rats in tibia seems to be able to survive 20 smacks with a freaking club ._.

unique lol have seen those things on alot of ots. its nothing "unique" thats what i mean. unique is for me something what is never used before and what will make the gameplay more fun. these updates just won't;p it will give 8.x feeling (it just reminds me of those fail updates what cipsoft have done in the past years)

about realsoft thingy: when i thinked twice i decided i will just play cause the wars are like 20~ vs 20~ and i do play oldschool for these kind of wars

unique lol have seen those things on alot of ots. its nothing "unique" thats what i mean. unique is for me something what is never used before and what will make the gameplay more fun. these updates just won't;p it will give 8.x feeling (it just reminds me of those fail updates what cipsoft have done in the past years)

about realsoft thingy: when i thinked twice i decided i will just play cause the wars are like 20~ vs 20~ and i do play oldschool for these kind of wars
Lol, login and try hunting.. You'll get the 7.6 feeling right back lol. Monsters are smart as fuck here... Everything drops like it did back then.. EVERY fucking quest works... Don't ask me how but everything is all scripted.. From postman to HOTA to even paradox quest.
And dennis has FAR better reputation than realsoft, so why not try RealOTS? I think it will be online longer than mastercores. [plus it is hard to ddos 3 proxy servers at same time. One gets ddos, just switch]
It's crazy
Brb, on my quest to find ONE SINGLE BUG [ive looked for a long time for bugs and i cant find any]

Alright that's your opinion, even though realOTS probably made those custom items up in the first place..

But if you don't like realOTS then don't bitch about it in the advertising thread by saying stuff like "Nooop i don't agree it's very unstable" < On what exactly did you base those facts on? Just as mastercores it was ddosed in the start and still is, but if you start getting laggy all you have to do is switch to one of the other 2 proxies lol..

As hoodnasty said, the creature AI is great, quests works mostly 100% like back in realtibia etc..

Hows the server doing? also P.S where can i download the custom cilent? website link doesnt have it anymore

Ah Perfect :D I'll join as soon as i guess he adds up another cilent Link to be downloaded

Here is nice ots. On real ots people no use MC because here souls for make runes.
Who no exap no make runes , only buy in shop. Here is custom client 7.7 and no have very boters.
On mastercores etc. ots people use very mc and boting.
I dont know why people play on mastercores is normal version 7.72 only graphics 7.4 and 10 bot work + all have mc 10 noob char.
Good oldschool player play no for graphics tibia only for no boters.

Lol seriously.. If you are all like me.. You quit real tibia and joined OT in a quest to find something EXACTLY like it...
Well here it is and it's not going anywhere.

anyone able to send me the Custom cilent threw msn? I wanna play XD

Can someone please upload the client? The link seems to be broken on the website.

i upload on speedshare client. take who no have ^^
RealOTS-Client.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back