• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure ive fukced you and your team in any other ot, keep crying for my you are only spammer pice of shit, are you jelous of me?

I don't even think convicted rapists in low security prisons would be jelous of you.<_<

I don't even think convicted rapists in low security prisons would be jelous of you.<_<

yo dude dont have time for your bullshit im eating a delicious burger with extra cheese, with onion and bacon it tastes really good i wish you could eat it aswell damn delicious

yo dude dont have time for your bullshit im eating a delicious burger with extra cheese, with onion and bacon it tastes really good i wish you could eat it aswell damn delicious

Dude fuck you, i'm hungry as fuck.

ready for mort hurring hydras non stop guys!@!@!@??
Rofl, yeah in a month+ when a knight is ready to do it.

Why not give the NEW realots a chance instead of being a retard who has no idea what he's talking about?

No can we postpone it a year? I'm not ready and server cant go on without me.

[video=youtube;7c33-VZcF5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c33-VZcF5c[/video]

Ye, but best period. Run&Hide, polacks, ego's team. around 200~ players/avg.

Its the best wars lol, i dont wanna magicwall for 30min in a 50v50 fight and trap people who die within 2 sec.

no one is that movie was above level 120, but w.e :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back