• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
hunting with manafluids isn't that "close" to OLDschool. just saying:ninja:

killing dragons with exori vis next to your head is true oldschool !!:D hmm... it was 6 years ago lol

just ignore last toolbox, someone is mad tibianichr will lose playerz

just ignore last toolbox, someone is mad tibianichr will lose playerz

who cares about tibianshit not even playing it for my part it all closesxd
just funny to see how people respond
ill just put bot on realots and see how far i get xd

who cares about tibianshit not even playing it for my part it all closesxd
just funny to see how people respond
ill just put bot on realots and how far i get xd
Not very far =P

Bot isn't needed to play unlike 7.4 runefarm hahaahhaahah

Takes you too long to bot runes on 7.7, if you're gonna bot and go profit you use a moneymaking knight

You don't want to play RealOTs because it's not oldschool enough. Still, you admit you're going to and have use/used cheats on RealOTs.
I miss seeing the connection between using cheats and playing oldschool.

You play oldschool because there are no hotkeys, because it requires some level of skill. Using cheats neglects all of that.

Ontopic ;

I can't wait untill the homepage is up!

- - - Updated - - -

Takes you too long to bot runes on 7.7, if you're gonna bot and go profit you use a moneymaking knight

Making runes on 7.7 takes the same amount of time as it does on 7.4.

The required skill to reach the level to make the rune takes a lot longer though.

UH f.e req level 25 instead of level 11, so making tons of druids without some sort of cavebot is really f*cking boring :p

Last edited:
LEMME START OF LIKE THIS REALOTS I WILL OWN WITH MY TEAM AND IF YOU WANNA EXP IT WILL START LIKE THIS day 1 =500 gp to exp day 2 1k day 3 2k SO on!!!!!!! Spray ingame pay up or don't hunt you choose

LEMME START OF LIKE THIS REALOTS I WILL OWN WITH MY TEAM AND IF YOU WANNA EXP IT WILL START LIKE THIS day 1 =500 gp to exp day 2 1k day 3 2k SO on!!!!!!! Spray ingame pay up or don't hunt you choose

Parcelz sent 200k + my sister 18yo naked pics, is daatt ok for year + pro spawnz ? plx

Lol.. it's been up what..? 75 hours straight? I love it <3
09ht.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Who are you? and why are you copying old comments????

Wont you quit like always like a pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back