• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats probably the best oldschool ot that ever existed. Comparing it to most of other servers is like comparing 20 year old Volkswagen Golf to new Lamborghini.

Classictibia was teh best (for me)Because of Remere as person ;-)

guess from who he got his map from-

D- darkness
E- evul(SATAN)
N- notorious
N- nasty
I- identical as others
S- satanist

slowly but surely niggas be comin to realOT's from mastercores v136

got a small question: how long does frags/rs/bans last?

Last edited:
I just got banned for using an anti idle, I wasn't using anti idle at all.
I had a tool called Oz Tools on which is a light hack and also has an exp counter in it, the maker (Oz) claims there is no anti idle in it.
I went afk for 15 minutes to walk my dog, then I come back and I'm banned.

I don't understand why I am banned, GM must be mistaken...

edit: He doesn't ban Lebban when I have footage of him botting, but he bans me when i go afk for 15 minutes.

edit 2: got unbanned

Last edited:
I just got banned for using an anti idle, I wasn't using anti idle at all.
I had a tool called Oz Tools on which is a light hack and also has an exp counter in it, the maker (Oz) claims there is no anti idle in it.
I went afk for 15 minutes to walk my dog, then I come back and I'm banned.

I don't understand why I am banned, GM must be mistaken...

edit: He doesn't ban Lebban when I have footage of him botting, but he bans me when i go afk for 15 minutes.

edit 2: got unbanned

You used a tool which you didnt know what it would do (anti-idle) and lighthack, GM bans you and HE made a mistake? Looks like you made a mistake there buddy.

Heres a few pointers from my view on the server.

Admins : Who are those? what? no there are no admins.
Wars : Oh yea 3-4 Guilds war against eachother , oooh yeah perfect.....
Old Realsoft? : No and no

Heres a few pointers from my view on the server.

Admins : Who are those? what? no there are no admins.
Wars : Oh yea 3-4 Guilds war against eachother , oooh yeah perfect.....
Old Realsoft? : No and no

I don't really see your point. This is the real realOTS not realsoft. The server has been up for a bit more than 1 week, so it's not that weird no big wars has broken out yet, dennis is banning enough players himself so i don't see the point in more gamemasters that might go corrupt..

I don't really see your point. This is the real realOTS not realsoft. The server has been up for a bit more than 1 week, so it's not that weird no big wars has broken out yet, dennis is banning enough players himself so i don't see the point in more gamemasters that might go corrupt..

Well you obviously didn't play here before. He usually leaves for months on end without any sign of him or any warning. There was a period in late 2009 where there were no more than 10-25 people online on average, server was pretty much dead.

Then he came back and launched a Winter Update, about 45-50 players online on average after that, the rest of the Update never came though. After some heavy advertising we, the community, managed to get about 100 or so players active on the server during late 2010, and then Dennis disappeared again and the server died... again.

Then he wiped it and started Valhalla, then that went down for some reason, no idea since I never played there, and now RealOTS has come back.

He used to have some friends from Balera and some RL's as Staff, CM Magz, CM Penn, CM Teller, CM Devilish, CM Godly, but they just disappeared too.

I don't know what he's planning for the future but I hope he has some active staff ready to take over the reins, who knows when he'll disappear again.

Well you obviously didn't play here before. He usually leaves for months on end without any sign of him or any warning. There was a period in late 2009 where there were no more than 10-25 people online on average, server was pretty much dead.

Then he came back and launched a Winter Update, about 45-50 players online on average after that, the rest of the Update never came though. After some heavy advertising we, the community, managed to get about 100 or so players active on the server during late 2010, and then Dennis disappeared again and the server died... again.

Then he wiped it and started Valhalla, then that went down for some reason, no idea since I never played there, and now RealOTS has come back.

He used to have some friends from Balera and some RL's as Staff, CM Magz, CM Penn, CM Teller, CM Devilish, CM Godly, but they just disappeared too.

I don't know what he's planning for the future but I hope he has some active staff ready to take over the reins, who knows when he'll disappear again.

I did play here before spyke, and i'm very aware of that, but it's only been about a week uptime so theres still time looking for suitable gamemasters.

Yeah, i hope it'll be different this time, i didn't play in 09-10, i quitted realots around march 2008, but it pained me to see realots dying and i hope it wont happen again =p

Hope he's learned from his mistakes..

Found some botters last night

there was a farm on the west coast of Darashia, Mui Sa, Ninja, and Roestige Bakplaat.

Ninja was using an auto-pick up for spears, Roestige was auto-healing and auto eating.

Admittedly, I didn't actually see Mui Sa botting but someone else said they saw her making UHs whilst afk.

I killed Ninja and Mui Sa, and two players (Anonymous, Geomancer) killed Roestige. I'm sure they can attest to the fact that they were botting.

Ninja actually admitted to botting too:

imgur: the simple image sharer

Roestige Bakplaat, Ninja, and Miu Sa were all botting last night.

Ninja was using an automatic speargrabber

Roestige Bakplaat was using an auto-healer

Miu Sa was making UHs whilst the other two trained.

Ninja was picking up every spear one after the other extremely quickly, and continued to do so until he died.

Miu Sa didn't move at all but tried to heal (think she had no mana when she tried) as I was hitting

Roestige Bakplaat used exura gran until his mana was gone. I left Roestige Bakplaat at red health. Two other players (one of which, the player that killed him in the end, has been apparently bought off by Roestige, and now claims that the two were training and both went afk and he died. This is impossible since I killed that player twice, once 15 minutes before, and then about 2 minutes after discovering the farm. The player came back to the farm with another player, who I won't name unless he wants to be named, and then finished off Roestige since neither of us wanted to get the frag.)

The player who killed Roestige, Geomancer, is now claiming that the two were training and both went afk and he died accidentally. This can't have happened, 1, because of the times of deaths, since Geomancer had died twice in the time he was supposed to have been 'training', and the fact that he returned to the camp after dying because he saw that there were afkers there and probably wanted loot, and 2, because Geomancer is only a level 19 paladin and couldn't have been afk long enough to kill Roestige, who was training on a monk with 2 mobs attacking him (you'd need a decent level of armor to train for a long time), since he would need to cap a lot of spears which just isn't possible.

Ninja has (casually) admitted to botting, but Roestige got all butthurt about it and won't stop pming me because he's scared.

I think, for a server that is barely a few weeks old, this shit needs to be cut out completely. I can't honestly see it happening though because nothing can be ~*proved*~ apart from Ninja's confession. Also the fact that Roestige is extremely adamant against my bringing his botting up in game-chat and has all of his friends in game chat shouting down anyone that disagrees with me.

I, as well as a few others that know what I've said to be fact, will be very disheartened with the new realots if botters are just allowed to bot.

Last edited:
Bots have been, are and will be whether you want to or not. This is Tibia...
If you want server without bots... you must... stop play. If human want cheat, he will a cheat.

Roestige Bakplaat, Ninja, and Miu Sa were all botting last night.

Ninja was using an automatic speargrabber

Roestige Bakplaat was using an auto-healer

Miu Sa was making UHs whilst the other two trained.

Ninja was picking up every spear one after the other extremely quickly, and continued to do so until he died.

Miu Sa didn't move at all but tried to heal (think she had no mana when she tried) as I was hitting

Roestige Bakplaat used exura gran until his mana was gone. I left Roestige Bakplaat at red health. Two other players (one of which, the player that killed him in the end, has been apparently bought off by Roestige, and now claims that the two were training and both went afk and he died. This is impossible since I killed that player twice, once 15 minutes before, and then about 2 minutes after discovering the farm. The player came back to the farm with another player, who I won't name unless he wants to be named, and then finished off Roestige since neither of us wanted to get the frag.)

The player who killed Roestige, Geomancer, is now claiming that the two were training and both went afk and he died accidentally. This can't have happened, 1, because of the times of deaths, since Geomancer had died twice in the time he was supposed to have been 'training', and the fact that he returned to the camp after dying because he saw that there were afkers there and probably wanted loot, and 2, because Geomancer is only a level 19 paladin and couldn't have been afk long enough to kill Roestige, who was training on a monk with 2 mobs attacking him (you'd need a decent level of armor to train for a long time), since he would need to cap a lot of spears which just isn't possible.

Ninja has (casually) admitted to botting, but Roestige got all butthurt about it and won't stop pming me because he's scared.

I think, for a server that is barely a few weeks old, this shit needs to be cut out completely. I can't honestly see it happening though because nothing can be ~*proved*~ apart from Ninja's confession. Also the fact that Roestige is extremely adamant against my bringing his botting up in game-chat and has all of his friends in game chat shouting down anyone that disagrees with me.

I, as well as a few others that know what I've said to be fact, will be very disheartened with the new realots if botters are just allowed to bot.

black guy summary :

niggas was bottin
killed em

well botters get deleted instantly, but i dont think dennis can watch 150~ players 24/7, but eventually they will get deleted ;)

wat is this im hearing about corruption? apperntly gm teleported teh ownage out of a trap at hydras when sneaked.

the fuck? old corruption comming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back