• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above instance was Orca who teleported a player being trapped by a low level character. She thought the trapping player was just being annoying, and tried to help out. Already instructed her to only save noobies from caves, and that trapping is legal (unless you're trapping a protection zone, non-involved players must always be able to enter PZ). Anyway, every player deleted made _at least_ 40k off of buying/selling spears. I caught one who made over half a million with it. All the deletions were well-deserved. Bug abuse is a mortal sin. Everything you've obtained and achieved with the money you illegally made is of no value. It could've had a devastating impact on the servers' economy had it not been reported.

Then Orca should be a banned GM also since its a mortal sin Teleporting a player out of war when he was about to get killed. Doesnt matter how annoying the person can be a GM should not teleport a player from a battlefield simple as that. Obviously Orca would not lose his GM role because your all rls and you will always help your rl friends playing the game. All i can say is the GM's on this server are the most corrupted out of all servers. If any1 does think about playing this its a waste of time you will never win a war they have GM friends to help them teleport them out of it.

So why doesn't the gm lose his role. Thinking a player is being annoying need help out, really original. She can teleport to the player first, to check in what position he's in?
Excuses 24/7 =)

One more thing they will unban their real friends who go on a killing spree and get banished for it in game, next couple of hours they are unbanned and playing again?? what a bad server total disgrace to openTibia

One more thing they will unban their real friends who go on a killing spree and get banished for it in game, next couple of hours they are unbanned and playing again?? what a bad server total disgrace to openTibia
LOL, im Panic, and I reported your faggot asses for doin that. I deserve to be unbanned.
/youmadbro?

No you misunderstood, she thought the low level char was a player being stubborn/annoying and that the trapped guy just wanted to pass. GMs are just like humans, lol.

Read PM Toor

edit:

It's fair that Dennis deleted you guys which abused the spear bug, but still I knew from the begginig that Orca we're a corrupted Gamemaster as she was on Valhalla (GM Landon) She abused her char ,verticorda with tons of runes and shit.

nuff' said

No you misunderstood, she thought the low level char was a player being stubborn/annoying and that the trapped guy just wanted to pass. GMs are just like humans, lol.

Any news about the new anti bot client?

Then Orca should be a banned GM also since its a mortal sin Teleporting a player out of war when he was about to get killed. Doesnt matter how annoying the person can be a GM should not teleport a player from a battlefield simple as that. Obviously Orca would not lose his GM role because your all rls and you will always help your rl friends playing the game. All i can say is the GM's on this server are the most corrupted out of all servers. If any1 does think about playing this its a waste of time you will never win a war they have GM friends to help them teleport them out of it.

Dennis and panic arent rls though. @@Bonez

So are the guys that "abused" the bug, they are also humans =). Instead of a deletion you could have atleast taken away their money and maybe a ban for 1 week or so.

They are fucking stupid if they tought they would get away with a bug abuse.. Well deserved deletions!

[video=youtube;Gq3WbbESN3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq3WbbESN3I[/video]

FURIA 101 DIED

[video=youtube;HjemTir1xI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjemTir1xI4[/video]
Furia funny no have destroy field and desintegrate runes on 100 lvl.
On trap make utamo vita and atack first sd Elite knight no mage , and no use uh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back