• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, yes I guess I deserve the deletion and the ones who has made use of it aswell. But delete all my friends and relatives?? That's not real man..

Ashe <-- deleted (never sold 1 spear / he played once in 3 days)
Rahix <-- deleted (sold like 6 bps = 24k never sold more)
Dark Dranzor <-- justified
Viet Shino <-- justified
Mewls <-- justified

Any explanation on why my mates get deleted aswell?

If ashe never sold a spear he should not have been banned, rahix on the other hand made at least 24k which still is bug abuse.

@Panic, oo congratz

If ashe never sold a spear he should not have been banned, rahix on the other hand made at least 24k which still is bug abuse.

@Panic, oo congratz

so what am i supose to do if Ashe is stated as "deleted" and I saw somewer only people who made 40k+ of it got deleted..

why does panic get to be unbanned just cus he reported a bug? what is my reward for reporting a bug? yeah i already know that i'll get no reward...

server didnt make it till server save...kinda makes me wonder what happened. Unless I was the only one who got kicked before the countdown hit 1 minute?

So dont be expecting an update when really we might get slapped with a roll back ;x I hate to be that asshole, but yeah.

Maybe they were just anxious to get the updates in so they SS'd early? :eek: I doubt there would be a roll back now, that's too random to be true.

21n4p6c.jpg

lemme get dat golden ahhhhhmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back