• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone just brought him back on his spot xD

i was gunna reply but then i realize its just RPG Pymyn from valhalla, lol

dont you have 7h of low rate exping per day to do on vdl? lol

Well my goal was to reach 100 lvl. As I have achieved it yesterday I'm not gonna play that much anymore.

And about rates I think many people might get stuck at 119. It is already 2.5h of hunting per level for me. At 119 its gonna be like 3.5 hour. As the rate gets lowered to x2 It's gonna be close 5-6 hours.

Did anyone else get "Internal error, closing connection?"

Gg, guard on me, 160hp.. Dead please? Fuck my life.

Had 2 guards on me.. Finished 1 off while freezing as fuck.. Targetted the other, tryied to spam vita but got internal error.

Hopefully kicked before it got me

tried to loggin came to char list pressed my char, then it said wrong password, pretty weird ha when im already in my char list 0.o

15:35 You see boots of haste.
It weighs 7.50 oz.
15:35 Furia: iu was gonna stay for some bks
15:35 Furia: xD
15:35 Furia: FML

hUASUhUSHAS

bamp, hoodnasty got killed 3x by lvl 40 polacks and retired huahsuas

bamp, hoodnasty got killed 3x by lvl 40 polacks and retired huahsuas
Was messin around when i figured out that tibianic was makin a highratexD
but theres nothing wrong with realots, its just people have a 7.4 fetish. I personally like 7.7 more

Panic's proposal.....

Even if you don't play RealOTS just go look o_O

That is a great set of idea's, who wants to log in a OT to make runes for hours? no one
I tried it yesterday and liked it until I heard you need a certain level for the runes and 880 MANA for sd's lol and it's the same mana regen as real tibia

That is a great set of idea's, who wants to log in a OT to make runes for hours? no one
I tried it yesterday and liked it until I heard you need a certain level for the runes and 880 MANA for sd's lol and it's the same mana regen as real tibia
Your not alone, I know alot of people who won't play for this reason.

The server and website seem to have gone off wonder what is wrong :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back