• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that custom, I just personally believe Dennis should reset it and make it medium rate staged, it would far out-do tibianic-hr. People just CBA to play 3x EXP as it shows.

he should consider hire staff that's not corrupted also.
There's a guy that he hires, that's really umber corrupted, and I can't play, knowing this dude has a gm in realots..

he should consider hire staff that's not corrupted also.
There's a guy that he hires, that's really umber corrupted, and I can't play, knowing this dude has a gm in realots..
Ecstaza dont play anymore lol. The only reason youd get banned these days is for botting, thats the only broacast i see

Hey pls read this

Maybe close this fcking (sorry) customots 7.7 because it is died and maybe........maybe...... open Valhalla74??? who remember valhalla??? awesome server, played 90-120 players every time, 150 was record... hum?? what is your opinion guys?

Hey pls read this

Maybe close this fcking (sorry) customots 7.7 because it is died and maybe........maybe...... open Valhalla74??? who remember valhalla??? awesome server, played 90-120 players every time, 150 was record... hum?? what is your opinion guys?

I think more activity from GMs and admin, removing donations and adding premium system instead would be better

Who will play another 7.4 lowrate when there is tibianic. are u retarded?

Why play a server with free premium and is the official version when you can pay for an inferior version

The best OT I EVER played.
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
huang.10

nvm it's not down :) come play guys!!! it rox!

Last edited:
Hf with play 20 players on tibianic

hf hf hf mex

playing with "20 players" on low effort ot for 2 weeks > putting a lot of effort into a 2x server which will have 20 players after a month or two, lol

dont even play anymore just saying

already we have tibianic..... 60-65 ppls online isnt bad. but i waiting for valhalla:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back