• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha ok i will put it, but seriously this ot no need advertisment: will be 500 players on start

well also my friends are spamming in Rl tibia forums to get players to play hahahh

ahh

Haha ok i will put it, but seriously this ot no need advertisment: will be 500 players on start

well also my friends are spamming in Rl tibia forums to get players to play hahahh

- - - Updated - - -

RealOTS deserves the players though, it really does =p

you guys are so much horny when u reading anything about realots -.- go search girlfriend or smth

'Cuz this helps me alot with programming languages (University)
And I'm kinda stopped with Tibia, don't have so much time, now I have a daughter, she has just 7 months

Last edited:
'Cuz this help me alot with programming languages (University)
And I'm kinda stopped with Tibia, don't have so much time, now I have a daughter, she has just 7 months
It "helps" you with .lua, html, and c++ barely.

Off topic though, I personally think you're just jealous you don't have cipsoft's server :p

realots=cipsoft files= THE HOLY GRAIL FOR OPEN TIBIA SERVERS.

Launch date ANNOUNCED!

WEBSITE IS COMING ONLINE DECEMBER 24TH

SERVER IS STARTING DECEMBER 31ST!

SERVER IS STARTING DECEMBER 31ST!

shitstorm of complaints inc. cuz ppl need to go to gym, bang bitches and smoke crack at New Year's Eve, like they do at every weekend (they also never play online games cuz thats nerdy and u cant drink, smoke or bang computer games) cuz they r kewl and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back