• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] The Lost Lands 8.0 Custom map

Hey... Energy Beam doesnt work....or im wrong with the spelling. exevo gran vis lux work..but not exevo vis lux.. Would you fix that when you have time?

Hey... Energy Beam doesnt work....or im wrong with the spelling. exevo gran vis lux work..but not exevo vis lux.. Would you fix that when you have time?

Maybe its vis instead of mort because its 8.0 client?

exevo vis lux is a shorter, less powerful version of exevo gran vis lux.
You're thinking of Exevo Vis Hur (which is tibia's new Exevo Mort Hur) :p

Im talking energy beam... exevo vis lux(40mana) not Energy Wave(Exevo mort hur)... But its not working. But i think you kinda already understood that . So thanks for looking into that :D Actually need it but i bet before its fix imma have Great eb :D

Im talking energy beam... exevo vis lux(40mana) not Energy Wave(Exevo mort hur)... But its not working. But i think you kinda already understood that . So thanks for looking into that :D Actually need it but i bet before its fix imma have Great eb :D

I'm pretty sure that "exevo vis lux" is 100 mana as it was weaker than "exori vis"

Nice server, however.. if you are choosing to have a 8.0 client, you should consider removing the ingame account creator or remaking it, because 8.0 is known for magebomb and I suppose you are a victim of that since it said 350 players online on otservlist, so I made a quick conclusion that you were bombed.

Lost my bp for like the 100th time..
so annoying, tyx crashes!

You do know theres a server safe each 12 hours?

*Try this server guys... 61 people online today. The Gamechat is actually REALLY active since there's not that many botters around. Its 61 people PLAYING the game :D

Last edited:
Back