• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] The Real Swevolutions! [Custom Client]

Small update! :

Code:
Added:
* Bounty Hunter System
* Charges on Potions
* !bugreport command

Fixed:
* Some minor bugs
* Soul regain is faster now
* Small balancement about spells and healing

Gesior AAC
CipSoft Template
Overpowered donation equipment
No effort
No domain
Download & Run

There is no honor, no passion. You want to scoop up some quick donations for your empty wallet.

...And you expect comments and players?

Gesior AAC
CipSoft Template
No effort
No domain
Download & Run

There is no honor, no passion. You want to scoop up some quick donations for your empty wallet.

Server have been up and running for 2 weeks now?
and he got like 2 players online

Ethrex i told you this would happen.

Gesior AAC
CipSoft Template
No effort
No domain
Download & Run

Whats wrong with Gesior AAC?, its new one 2012.
Cipsoft template until i could fix one unique, And does it affect ure gameplay?
There is none overpoered donations since it looks like you never played this server.
Much effort has been dedicated to this project by many members in otland.
I wont pay for a domain cuz i dont got money for it and it does not affect the gameplay anyway.
This is definately not a "Download & Run" server, try it before saying this.
"There is no honor, no passion. You want to scoop up some quick donations for your empty wallet." << Wrong, i just need the donations for the dedicated VPS.
"...And you expect comments and players? " Yes i do, this server is respected by many old players.

- - - Updated - - -

Server have been up and running for 2 weeks now?
and he got like 2 players online

Ethrex i told you this would happen.

Well, 2 weeks and not all the old players have been informed still i got around 10-15 players online, 2 players online now was becuase of a downtime for some hours.

Whats wrong with Gesior AAC?, its new one 2012.
Cipsoft template until i could fix one unique, And does it affect ure gameplay?
There is none overpoered donations since it looks like you never played this server.
Much effort has been dedicated to this project by many members in otland.
I wont pay for a domain cuz i dont got money for it and it does not affect the gameplay anyway.
This is definately not a "Download & Run" server, try it before saying this.
"There is no honor, no passion. You want to scoop up some quick donations for your empty wallet." << Wrong, i just need the donations for the dedicated VPS.
"...And you expect comments and players? " Yes i do, this server is respected by many old players.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, 2 weeks and not all the old players have been informed still i got around 10-15 players online, 2 players online now was becuase of a downtime for some hours.

I check it out once a day or so and there is never more then 6 players online :p

You can't log in with normal tibia client? I think that will make many players don't join (Like me)

oh men i really miss swevolution since it closed on 2009 but i have lost the hopes cause every fucking ot related to swev is just crap... its a shame that rufus closed it.

Lol how is it even possible, I managed to get 91 players as max, and keep it steady at 60~ players on my Swev server, to bad I suck at scripting and so on..

I've tried this swev out. It is nothing like the ''older'' versions of swev.. The pvp is unbalanced and so on. I suggest you to take contact with a more experienced swev player to correct all these rather ''minor'' mistakes to create an awesome swevot. Last time i saw a nice swev was when Swevots was up :)

You may have not seen me on the forums before since im new and i joined today, but i've played swev for a while now so.. Some of you may recognize me :)

Back